ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Finally finished getting 100% in 2.2 so I could use the save from the 3.5 update without missing anything (though I think I still did) got to the island and having done anything there yet.

I haven't been following this topic much so I'm sure it's been discussed a lot but some part of the MC's uncle's business involves "adult entertainment" doesn't it?
Actually you're the first one to bring that up. Interesting idea. There is one item on the island that could support your theory (an USB flashdrive somewhere...) ;)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Actually you're the first one to bring that up. Interesting idea. There is one item on the island that could support your theory (an USB flashdrive somewhere...) ;)
I seem to recall mention of 'food' from the business as there wasn't a cook on board. So prepacked frozen nutrition ;) and no sign of a fishing rod anywhere?
Wasn't there also a mention of hotels?

The thing that makes me curious is Rachel's motivation - she plays 'sub' to Susan, yet wants to be a 'dom' to the youngsters.
I have been trying to imagine what Rachel and Susan got up to on their week together whilst the MC was on the island.
Did Uncle just watch Rachel get spanked, or see her lick Susan, or masturbate?
Does Susan beat him?
Does Rachel dress up in leather gear, and both of them beat him?
Ok getting carried away here …. . . …

Uncle wants his wife to have 'normal' sex with the MC, yet early on if he doesn't get his early morning phonecall he has Susan punish Rachel? Later it is just that "Rachel seems to be missing the sessions" is the excuse to get herself punished.
:whistle:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I seem to recall mention of 'food' from the business as there wasn't a cook on board. So prepacked frozen nutrition ;) and no sign of a fishing rod anywhere?
Wasn't there also a mention of hotels?

The thing that makes me curious is Rachel's motivation - she plays 'sub' to Susan, yet wants to be a 'dom' to the youngsters.
I have been trying to imagine what Rachel and Susan got up to on their week together whilst the MC was on the island.
Did Uncle just watch Rachel get spanked, or see her lick Susan, or masturbate?
Does Susan beat him?
Does Rachel dress up in leather gear, and both of them beat him?
Ok getting carried away here …. . . …

Uncle wants his wife to have 'normal' sex with the MC, yet early on if he doesn't get his early morning phonecall he has Susan punish Rachel? Later it is just that "Rachel seems to be missing the sessions" is the excuse to get herself punished.
:whistle:
I think that Rachel is no Dom at all. She is in the spanking thing only for disciplinary/educational purposes.
I see her rather as a Sub. A declared one to Susan. To see her submit to MC we'll have to wait for a few more updates I think.
As for the Uncle, for me he's out of the equation. Totally incapable of satisfying Rachel (probably not even able to get a hard on), he is happy that she finds what she needs within the discreet boundaries of the yacht (reputation has a meaning business wise), with the help of trusted people. Susan up to now, and now MC. Oups! Did I just spoiled some of 0.6 contend ? :devilish:

Reactions: Ti Guan and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Frankly, we can support MrGary on his Patreon site (@ThL, nice job, BTW) or wait for public release (here or on Patreon). ;)
To be honest he deserves all the love. He made a sanboxy game that is not a pain in the ass, an interesting story, a diverse cast of beautiful characters, a spanking fetish that some of us didn't know we had, and Emily. So just for Emily he deserves all the love.

cur3n79

Jul 2, 2017
The changelog for 0.6 is available on Patreon.
For those who haven't looked yet, here it is, with a few words from @TheGary :

Since last September, when I released the first beta, I learned a lot and improved a lot too and it forced me to take a hard decision in the game design.
As a result, I choose to split the 0.4 and earlier content from the reworked yacht. The new yacht might feel a little empty for now but I'll make it right in 0.7 by adding as much content as I can!
0.6:
  • Significantly improved render quality
  • Reworked all locations but three (they will be ready for 0.7)
  • Lots of new idles (more will be added with 0.7)
  • Around 200 new images
  • 1 New event about Susan
  • 1 New event about Rachel
  • 1 New event with Emily
  • New exhibition level for all the girls. New outfits to go with it.
  • Handled the island trip departure and arrival.
  • New progression window.
  • New dialogue mechanics.
  • Reworked the code to isolate old obsolete code completely from the new one (It lifts some restrictions I had before, it will be easier to add new things).
  • Added a 'Relive the past' dream menu, you'll be able to play previous content when using it.
  • Added a cheat menu when dreaming about the past.
How many stars do the new events have?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How many stars do the new events have?
They're pretty easy to get, just one with a small trick that's easy to overcome if you pay attention. There's an event that you can play and get no stars too. But number is not significant of the release.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Meh... the update was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ThL Do you know if by going back to the island it changes the decission at the end? I noticed I don't have it at 100% in my Emily route and I want to fix it. I don't know how much the choice will affect future development but I don't want it to potentially fuck up my Emily save.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
@ThL Do you know if by going back to the island it changes the decission at the end? I noticed I don't have it at 100% in my Emily route and I want to fix it. I don't know how much the choice will affect future development but I don't want it to potentially fuck up my Emily save.
Conversations with the girls back on the yacht will reflect the outcome of your LAST visit to the Island, regardless of other paths you might have completed. Other than that, the Island ending doesn't affect any events (as of 0.6.4).

Reactions: Mytez
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes