TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
AARRGGGHHH !!!! Could be possible to modify save for reset rectal temperature ???
Set e014_cousin1CaughtOral to 0, it should not affect something else but set it to 3 once you've unlocked missing content to be sure.
I didn't test it, do a backup before.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
You're a genius, it's fit perfectly. All is done. All item is complete.

Thank you so much.

Well, what is the next step for the game ?

I love if pegging is integred.

Excellent game anyway.

SamBoy

Dec 20, 2017
Last idea : did the two sisters helped you studying ? I mean help you, not distracting you ? Chloe in the study, Emily in the terrace, random chance with distracting you
I've not done the Sacifrice event yet, so maybe the two Not Good Enough events are related to that path.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
To lower Rachel without risks : ask to join her in the hot tub in the afternoon. With risks : don't do all your chores.
To have the hairbrush spanking, go see Rachel, ask her if she needs something. When she asks for Chloe's homework do not tell Chloe but steal homework instead. Repeat until you get the scene at 3.00 pm in the study/living room
Hey I really appreciate your help so thanks. I am getting frustrated with the game though, I now have all achievements except "Is she sick", Still can't get Rachel below 3 smiley faces - In Fact the option you mentioned to lower Rachel's mood of "Can I join you" in the spa does not show up at all for me, so have been getting regular smacks but still not dropping mood. I also notice in the walkthrough reference to various tasks like cleaning etc, all my MC ever gets is 4 hours reading every time. I am on the latest download from F95 so does this happen After I get all achievements or has something gone wrong with my game files??

Help :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey I really appreciate your help so thanks. I am getting frustrated with the game though, I now have all achievements except "Is she sick", Still can't get Rachel below 3 smiley faces - In Fact the option you mentioned to lower Rachel's mood of "Can I join you" in the spa does not show up at all for me, so have been getting regular smacks but still not dropping mood. I also notice in the walkthrough reference to various tasks like cleaning etc, all my MC ever gets is 4 hours reading every time. I am on the latest download from F95 so does this happen After I get all achievements or has something gone wrong with my game files??

Help :(
Hi
First MC has to read, latter in the game (in days I suppose, but not sure) MC gets chores at random, either studying or having to clean the boat. So be patient.
For Rachel, avoid to ask her if she needs any help (it gets you one good mood), do not swim in the pool (same), try to miss just one of the chores out of three (no spanking, no good mood, maybe one bad)
If the mood doesn't drop then maybe your file is corrupted, but that's out of my league. I played Beta 3 also without those problems.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi
First MC has to read, latter in the game (in days I suppose, but not sure) MC gets chores at random, either studying or having to clean the boat. So be patient.
For Rachel, avoid to ask her if she needs any help (it gets you one good mood), do not swim in the pool (same), try to miss just one of the chores out of three (no spanking, no good mood, maybe one bad)
If the mood doesn't drop then maybe your file is corrupted, but that's out of my league. I played Beta 3 also without those problems.
Ah ha Great - Finally making progress - Thanks - Got Rachel down to 0 trying to get her into Red seems even harder. Trying to get Hairbrush spanking now but no luck so far. I am on day 96 so taking Ages so hopefully once complete this one other actions will snowball. Once again your help much appreciated. :D

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Ah ha Great - Finally making progress - Thanks - Got Rachel down to 0 trying to get her into Red seems even harder. Trying to get Hairbrush spanking now but no luck so far. I am on day 96 so taking Ages so hopefully once complete this one other actions will snowball. Once again your help much appreciated. :D
Hold The Phone
I just realised I am using Beta 2 Walkthrough but am still using Beta 1 game - No wonder I can't get everything to progress properly. Ooopps lol

Should I use old saves or start again on Beta 3??

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hold The Phone
I just realised I am using Beta 2 Walkthrough but am still using Beta 1 game - No wonder I can't get everything to progress properly. Ooopps lol

Start again for Beta-3, it will be a lot easier and less confusing.

Reactions: OzBrit

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hold The Phone

Better start again, otherwise the stars may get mixed up and it makes it more difficult to follow achievements. And Beta 3 is way better and user friendly than Beta 1

Reactions: OzBrit

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
any new update?
According to his Paetron page, early December for paetrons, late December for others, with :
  • 5 New events.
  • 6 existing events will have more content.
  • And the introduction of the corruption stat

Reactions: kcoope89

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Someone can help me?
The only star left for me is the last of "Aunt finally founds out"
I dont know what to do.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes