f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
why i cant load my old saves???
Content of the game is now spread over 3 chapters. You probably need to run the correct chapter to be able to load a save. I did not try to load older content so far.

Save game folders are now :
CmA-Chapter-1
CmA-Chapter-2
CureMyAddiction

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi 7767 and the66,

thanks for updating the main page.
The game now comes in 3 chapters, so it would be good to add mirrors/links for all 3 chapters, not only the newest one. The free links for chapters 1 and 2 are on the patreon site :

ch.1 :
ch.2 (PC) :
ch.2 (MAC) :
um, please stop tagging me. i'm no uploader, mod nor staff member. i can't do anything with the op.
just report your own post to get the attention of the required people. i only do the same. :WeSmart:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am having the same question. I'm 100% in both Yacht and Island but I haven'tbeen able to trigger the Uncle coming to the boat or calling to invite me to the Office. I thought that was a Pateron only scene or something but should I be able to trigger it in 11.1?
You can't with what was downloaded here. You need the last patch from 0.11. Not sure its public yet. Anyway it's just 3 images where the Uncle wakes MC up and tells him to follow

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can chapter 1 be skipped or do you need chapter 1 save for chapter 2? 'cause I've started it and I am checking the walk through and the files and it looks like a lot of grind through preliminaries.
You can play directly Chapter 2. But you miss a big part of the story, with some grind, yes.

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Folks;
Just to get it right:
The end of last version V11 is the end of Chapter 2 ?

So for new content, it will be Chapter 3 from now on ?
Or is it a standalone while Chapter 2 and 3 will be progressing parallely in their own ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi Folks;
Just to get it right:
The end of last version V11 is the end of Chapter 2 ?

So for new content, it will be Chapter 3 from now on ?
Or is it a standalone while Chapter 2 and 3 will be progressing parallely in their own ?
It will be Chapter 3 from now on, until the story moves to Chapter 4 (just kidding). Chapter 2 ends with 0.11

Elv

May 12, 2018
what i need to do to pass those quest's...i'm stuck on them......i did heck the guide but i dont get that options....its there something else needed to be done??

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Not sure if I like the new interface.
I was wondering why loading the last save gave me an error ... ok, got it now ;)

Interesting development, lots of choices when being with the uncle/Charlotte - and from what I saw many different results.

Thanks for the update, all in all I like it very much.

Reactions: ubblesnop

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can you return to the office later (from the yacht) or is it a one time thing in current version?
I was wondering the same thing. Played a few weeks after returning to the yacht, opened all new events there, but there's still no option to return to the office. So I guess that's it for this update. After all, TheGary did say this update only gives us a taste of what is to come in chapter 3.
I'll be looking forward to future updates, I liked Charlotte a lot, and I like new environment for a change, keeps the game fresh.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey dumb question been away for awhile what is the last version of chapter 2 last i have is 0.11.1 i clicked the chapter 2 link but it just says chapter 2 no version number i don't want to miss anything before starting chapter 3

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love the new update and I really love Charlotte.

On a side note though, I can report some bugs like the quest(not tracker, the one next to it) window that sometimes stays and never goes away, thus forcing you to load a previous save. Also some UI problems, such as the saves thumbnails being stretched, and the main menu the text is much too closer to the left side.

So overall, I really love the new update but the UI side of things need some moderate work.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
hey dumb question been away for awhile what is the last version of chapter 2 last i have is 0.11.1 i clicked the chapter 2 link but it just says chapter 2 no version number i don't want to miss anything before starting chapter 3
11.1 Is the latest.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love the new update and I really love Charlotte.

On a side note though, I can report some bugs like the quest(not tracker, the one next to it) window that sometimes stays and never goes away, thus forcing you to load a previous save. Also some UI problems, such as the saves thumbnails being stretched, and the main menu the text is much too closer to the left side.

So overall, I really love the new update but the UI side of things need some moderate work.
Look back a few pages, the patched version along with appropriate mega-links should be there. The tracker now works, as do almost all the other things that didn't before.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes