Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
Loving this game! I can't seem to complete the truth or dare. Can anyone help? I have all but the last star "ask Chloe to act like a dog". I have played the truth or dare sequence several times but never get a "Dare" option to have her act like a dog. I just keep getting the same 5 truth and dare selections for both Chole and Emily. Is this connected to the "spending time with Emily event"?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Loving this game! I can't seem to complete the truth or dare. Can anyone help? I have all but the last star "ask Chloe to act like a dog". I have played the truth or dare sequence several times but never get a "Dare" option to have her act like a dog. I just keep getting the same 5 truth and dare selections for both Chole and Emily. Is this connected to the "spending time with Emily event"?
Get Chloe fully naked (3 Dares) then have her walk around the table on all four (Dare) then ask her her biggest humiliation (Truth)

Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
Get Chloe fully naked (3 Dares) then have her walk around the table on all four (Dare) then ask her her biggest humiliation (Truth)
Thanks for the reply but I tried that. I can get Chole naked but after that I never get an option to have ker walk around the table on all fours. I only get that option for Emily. Also the selection for humiliation just prompts Chloe to talk about blowjobs. There is never a selection or dialogue that prompts her to act like a dog. Very frustrating!!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply but I tried that. I can get Chole naked but after that I never get an option to have ker walk around the table on all fours. I only get that option for Emily. Also the selection for humiliation just prompts Chloe to talk about blowjobs. There is never a selection or dialogue that prompts her to act like a dog. Very frustrating!!
And very strange. ...it should work out this way. if not "around the table" then "on the table" ?

Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
And very strange. ...it should work out this way. if not "around the table" then "on the table" ?
There ia an option for her to stand on the table where she proceeds to call the MC master and goes on a rant about being a slave etc. but then after that nothing the selections never change always the same 5 truths and always the same 5 dares. Just finished running through two cycles of T & D with the same result. I this point I just don't know how to move forward.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There ia an option for her to stand on the table where she proceeds to call the MC master and goes on a rant about being a slave etc. but then after that nothing the selections never change always the same 5 truths and always the same 5 dares. Just finished running through two cycles of T & D with the same result. I this point I just don't know how to move forward.
What does the hint of the missing star say ?

Jimr333

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck. When Amy will arrive? I made third call, I talk to Emily, Chloe, Linda and Rachel. Is few days since then. How long I have to wait or I did something wrong?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am stuck. When Amy will arrive? I made third call, I talk to Emily, Chloe, Linda and Rachel. Is few days since then. How long I have to wait or I did something wrong?
Talk to Susan ?

Jimr333

Apr 11, 2018
No option "About Amy" when I talk to Susan.

OK, I found out, it is phone call, I made it up in wrong time. Now everything is ok. Thanks for help.

Reactions: TGI Games
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes