Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
All in all I like the newest update, though I found myself skipping time a lot until something happened on the island, I like the story progress that was made there. But what really annoys me is giving the illusion of a choice, where one option just prompts the MC to say "that's not a good idea" and then do the other thing anyway.
Even worse, working all evening playing the stupid random high card game, then finally getting Amy and Emily to agree to a threesome and then passing out just as you try to have sex with one of them. But ya the fake choices are a real problem.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
it was little "bug" some days late i solve that with go in Rachel she read a book at 22.
then now able to disable alarm clock 23. lol. just pheww
I ran into this my first attempt at the game. Couldn't figure out what was needed, so I had to restart from the beginning. I think that more than anything, made me start the new walkthrough guide.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I ran into this my first attempt at the game. Couldn't figure out what was needed, so I had to restart from the beginning. I think that more than anything, made me start the new walkthrough guide.
Yeah this game need a Walkthrough better than keep to ask in this thread.
really hope someone got to courage and make a awesome walkthrough. when the first walkthrough come then any players can make that better with new walkthrough to last final a great walkthrough. TnL and f96zonetrooper maybe will help with that.
Simon jester, start that with make walkthrough ;)

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Ok..i play again..this one make me confus.
I steal pills..never ask Susan with pills. i didn't put pills when rachel swin.
and i wait on clock 24 but no show with put pills in drink on pool.

why this notebook ?! i dont get it. i was on clock 22 hailway and go in rachel. nothing. see pics.
Stay in her room and just skip time. You won't get seen or anything. Just stay in her room and options happens

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
experiencing several bugs which prevent me from advancing further in the game... relating following quests:

Milestone 1 (missing 2 paddle stars) regardless how much i mess up their studies there are no evening spanking events anymore...
Aunt makes mistakes (all stars but wont mark as finished)
Emilys shower&bath (second star cant be completed)

Any ideas how i could fix this ? I read in a previous post that disabling femdom could help but i dont see this option in the menu in the current version... am i blind?

I tried unren but it fucked up the game completly for me xD
If someone could upload a savegame with milestone 1 complete but the rest unfinished would be very nice ^^

Thx for any help in advance...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
how do you do the task of "ignoring chloe"?
catch her 3 times on a single day doing something "bad" first 2 times tell her your deal with her later, 3 time give her a bareback spanking ;)
tip: Showering several times in MC bathroom should do the trick...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
- "I will deal with you later." or
- "You must be punished." -> "Spanking" -> "I will deal with you later."

You can provoke her by taking a shower in your bathroom (random), so save and reload if you have bad luck.
You can catch her everyday at 16:00 in Emily's room.
You can catch her every few days at 23:00 in the corridore. I think this is not random but a fixed modulo, e.g. every third or fourth day.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just catch Chloe when she is either in Emily's room at 16.00 or in the Corridor at 23.00.
Ignore her. Then see her later and speak with her. That should do it.

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
catch her 3 times on a single day doing something "bad" first 2 times tell her your deal with her later, 3 time give her a bareback spanking ;)
tip: Showering several times in MC bathroom should do the trick...
thanks it worked, but now i'm not getting anymore tasks from any of the characters and can't progress in the game what should i do?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
thanks it worked, but now i'm not getting anymore tasks from any of the characters and can't progress in the game what should i do?
Check the notebook.
Talk to all characters on the boat.
Check the phone in Linda's office (during daytime).

Which events are unfinished in the progress screen?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Any suggestions on getting the MC to lose the kneeling contest? MC has always won when I’m at that part of the game.
Try with MC at low stamina this should give higher chance to loose :unsure: Or save before and try again loading at this save. I did it when ever I wanted an other result to go on. ;)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah this game need a Walkthrough better than keep to ask in this thread.
really hope someone got to courage and make a awesome walkthrough. when the first walkthrough come then any players can make that better with new walkthrough to last final a great walkthrough. TnL and f96zonetrooper maybe will help with that.
Simon jester, start that with make walkthrough ;)
Don't need to start, first and second version are out and several pages back. search for assistance walkthrough or just click here https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-5-2-thegary.18207/post-1805873

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
I’m trying to get the final star in “Aunt makes mistakes” it’s the one titled “You Must Be Caught Peeking or Accept Your Spanking.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I’m trying to get the final star in “Aunt makes mistakes” it’s the one titled “You Must Be Caught Peeking or Accept Your Spanking.
So if I remember correctly, you have to catch Rachel at 2200 in her room select the third response and then report to Susan the next day and report the incident to her. Then that evening at 2000 (just after dinner)you go to the hallway and peek. You either get caught and punished or you successfully peek. Save before peeking and reload if you don't get the star and reload and try again.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Frankly, this game give to player almost all clues to finish it.
Some wordings are not the best but combination of hints for each star, notebook and dialogues offer (in my opinion) the optimal balance between fun and difficulty. The island mission with four paths need some external notebook to finish all paths and these "chapter" need some more deep hints or walkthrough. But no big deal again and the "wrong" ways are good, too.

MrByakuya

Mar 24, 2019
I can't take part in the contests with Rachel and Susan anymore. They are never together in her room for me to peek in on for the 6th star in 'Aunt makes mistakes'.
Susan doesn't ask me for favors to give Rachel sleeping pills, and when I do it anyway, there's no options with Susan.
Is there anyway to trigger them being together in her room?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
soooo since several ppl have bug related probs finishing the first milestone could maybe those who have up a savegame where the first milestone is finished? Would be very nice of ya ;)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes