f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The following is a collection of feedback, thoughts and ideas on CMA v0.5.2 Island for @TheGary and his patrons.

The island update with all the new great and long scenes is amazing work. For a monthly update it is awesome.
(High quality of scenes and high quantity of content.)

It contains a lot of fan service like mc spanking Amy and Emily, Amy spanking Chloe, rectal temperature check on Emily, anal sex with Amy, vanilla sex with Emily, new spanking and sex positions for Chloe, spanking 3 girls in a scene, etc., so many Amy, Emily and Chloe fans are probably happy with the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there a way to higher my chance on being caught by linda during emilys anal maintance at the tub at midnight ?
she just wont show up :O
It may take up to 4 days I think for her to show up. Also make sure you choose but plug in the anal play possibilities

Reactions: Taimant

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, i think im stuck again. i have done ca. 98% of the events.
now im doing the midnight provoking with cloe and emily.
but im stuck on tier 3, where emy is allowed to watch.

every tier more f.e. let emy hit, kiss or finger goes to dead end.
what i must do to go further with it? thx

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The following is a collection of feedback, thoughts and ideas on CMA v0.5.2 Island for the TheGary and his patrons.

The island update with all the new great and long scenes is amazing work. For a monthly update it is awesome.

It contains a lot of fan service like mc spanking Amy and Emily, Amy spanking Chloe, rectal temperature check on Emily, anal sex with Amy, vanilla sex with Emily, new spanking and sex positions for Chloe, spanking 3 girls in a scene, etc., so many Amy, Emily and Chloe fans are probably happy with the update.

Impressive list of possibilities. You really put some thoughts into that. Congrats! May some of your dreams come true ;)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
ok, i think im stuck again. i have done ca. 98% of the events.
now im doing the midnight provoking with cloe and emily.
but im stuck on tier 3, where emy is allowed to watch.

every tier more f.e. let emy hit, kiss or finger goes to dead end.
what i must do to go further with it? thx
Those options are not possible ... not implemented.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The following is a collection of feedback, thoughts and ideas on CMA v0.5.2 Island for @TheGary and his patrons.

Nice evaluation and I agree with all of the issues here. I have two other issues that I didn't see, addressed. One was the case of who marked Amy. The mystery has the potential to be a real nice add to the game. But the mystery is resolve primarily with conversation. In my playthrough the mc found no clues (except a marker that wasn't used) or objective facts to lead to the culprit. It was basically just getting one of the girls to admit what happened. Adding more of an actual mystery might really enhance the island game. Also might consider adding a real "reward" for the mc (either sexual or favor). For example a consultation by phone with Rachel or the Uncle to allow a real reward for handling the incident. Lastly, the dialog options that pretend to allow a path that doesn't is really a detraction and an irritant. I ran into at least two uses of that trope. One was the "taking advantage of Chloe" seems out of character for the MC and trying to go down that path presents no sanction for that decision and it never the less doesn't allow the action to take place. This, in my opinion need to be removed or majorly reworked. The second was the threesome with Emily and Amy that conks out with the mc passing out, was very disappointing and unnecessary. It almost feels like the Dev team ran out of time to do the renders so this "ending" was hacked up. This should be reworked. Ether by adding the required content or ending it before the girls agree and allowing the girls to realize the mc has passed out and isn't playing anymore.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
just had my frist trip to the island, enjoyed it. Eventhough i must say the island seems kinda empty from time to time...
I loved what they did to amy ... i had to laugh so hard :D but i dont knwo who did it... YET ! ;)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Nice evaluation and I agree with all of the issues here. I have two other issues that I didn't see, addressed. One was the case of who marked Amy. The mystery has the potential to be a real nice add to the game. But the mystery is resolve primarily with conversation. In my playthrough the mc found no clues (except a marker that wasn't used) or objective facts to lead to the culprit. It was basically just getting one of the girls to admit what happened. Adding more of an actual mystery might really enhance the island game. Also might consider adding a real "reward" for the mc (either sexual or favor). For example a consultation by phone with Rachel or the Uncle to allow a real reward for handling the incident. Lastly, the dialog options that pretend to allow a path that doesn't is really a detraction and an irritant. I ran into at least two uses of that trope. One was the "taking advantage of Chloe" seems out of character for the MC and trying to go down that path presents no sanction for that decision and it never the less doesn't allow the action to take place. This, in my opinion need to be removed or majorly reworked. The second was the threesome with Emily and Amy that conks out with the mc passing out, was very disappointing and unnecessary. It almost feels like the Dev team ran out of time to do the renders so this "ending" was hacked up. This should be reworked. Ether by adding the required content or ending it before the girls agree and allowing the girls to realize the mc has passed out and isn't playing anymore.
The "Permanent Marker" case is easy :
- Amy could not have done it by her own.
- Chloe could have done it to earn a spanking but she would have placed the pen in her room so that evidence is clear. But the pen is missing, so she didn't do it.
- Only one left is Emily, who did not want to blame Chloe for it but somehow forgot that when Amy and Chloe did not do it there is only one person left.
There really should be an option to spank Chloe for it ...

A real mystery might be a treasure on the island, some secret facility or some case of industrial espionage, but that would require more npcs.

I don't mind the dead end dialog options. It is a way to tease the player and play with his expectations.

The threesomes with Emily and Amy ending early is a bit frustrating. I suppose that it will happen in a later version, so it can be seen as an appetizer or a warning : Don't trink too much or you will end naked on the floor alone. Again : tease the player and play with his expectations.

As far as I know, it is a 1-Man-project. No dev-team.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
@TheGary

I noticed a bug with the day-count :
I start the week on the island on day 71 but the last day of the week is 75, so after the fifth day the day-count stops.
The 2nd week on the island starts on day 75 and lasts till day 79, and so on.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The "Permanent Marker" case is easy :
- Amy could not have done it by her own.
- Chloe could have done it to earn a spanking but she would have placed the pen in her room so that evidence is clear. But the pen is missing, so she didn't do it.
- Only one left is Emily, who did not want to blame Chloe for it but somehow forgot that when Amy and Chloe did not do it there is only one person left.
There really should be an option to spank Chloe for it ...

A real mystery might be a treasure on the island, some secret facility or some case of industrial espionage, but that would require more npcs.

I don't mind the dead end dialog options. It is a way to tease the player and play with his expectations.

The threesomes with Emily and Amy ending early is a bit frustrating. I suppose that it will happen in a later version, so it can be seen as an appetizer or a warning : Don't trink too much or you will end naked on the floor alone. Again : tease the player and play with his expectations.

As far as I know, it is a 1-Man-project. No dev-team.
Ok, so I'm clearly older than you. :) No it's not as clear cut as you describe. There's clearly something wrong with Amy. Some people just have an ability to write backwards and or on themselves and I found no evidence to exclude her from the suspect list. Chloe was always a suspect, but she likes the MC to work for stuff. So your theory that not framing herself doesn't hold water for me. Yes exactly, Emily "forgot" she was a suspect? Given her background and upbringing the last several years is just not believable. So for me the leap for Emily to have forgotten that she would be a suspect and didn't want to frame Chloe is also not compelling. So for me the mystery was just bad writing or a lack of effort.

I mind the dropped dialog. Others may see it differently but the opinions are mine.

Now on the other hand, I would welcome a treasure hunt. First thing I thought of when the island was mentioned was "treasure".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ok, so I'm clearly older than you. :) No it's not as clear cut as you describe. There's clearly something wrong with Amy. Some people just have an ability to write backwards and or on themselves and I found no evidence to exclude her from the suspect list. Chloe was always a suspect, but she likes the MC to work for stuff. So your theory that not framing herself doesn't hold water for me. Yes exactly, Emily "forgot" she was a suspect? Given her background and upbringing the last several years is just not believable. So for me the leap for Emily to have forgotten that she would be a suspect and didn't want to frame Chloe is also not compelling. So for me the mystery was just bad writing or a lack of effort.

I mind the dropped dialog. Others may see it differently but the opinions are mine.

Now on the other hand, I would welcome a treasure hunt. First thing I thought of when the island was mentioned was "treasure".
Maybe Emily just expected that mc would not care or would not punish her.
Maybe she was enraged and did not care if she is a suspect and might be punished.

May 25, 2017
Fantastic post, very well thought out and put together. I agree that "The Island" has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing it realized in future updates.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Maybe Emily just expected that mc would not care or would not punish her.
Maybe she was enraged and did not care if she is a suspect and might be punished.
This last one has some potential, but that wasn't revealed. Either by the conversation or the accusation of Emily.

May 25, 2017
is there any cheat or mod for this game ; its make me angry with some quest that i dont knw wtf i suppose to do !
Nope. If you have a question about a particular event - don't hesitate to ask. Other than that - follow the hints for each star and you'll get there.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yep - my main save on the yacht is still missing the 'Linda's Night Visit' event - it never unlocked - however I have played through the island just fine.

Some people seem to think that it is necessary to return to the yacht at the end of an island path - the wording says 'before the island' so it seems to just be another way of carrying on with any events you wish to repeat on the yacht.
I haven't tried to do a path and then go back to the yacht, then play for a couple of days on the yacht and then do another island path, but I wonder what that does to the 'day count'?

I assume - maybe our official "go-between" ;) ThL can find out if we will use the end of an island path to START the next episode?
Here is some more information from Patreon page about 0.6, quoting the Boss himself :geek: :
"Some of you are asking about how 0.6 will handle the return on the yacht and whether you should do all paths or not. To give a short answer : Yes. You should do all the paths, it will help you for 0.6. The only drawback is you might miss a few talks about returning on the island that are minors."
To me, it's pretty clear, you can do as you want : get a 4 weeks 100% save and be ready for 0.6 or stay with just 1 path completed, go back on the boat, see what happens, come again on the island to enjoy any small changes that will be implemented there and repeat until the island is completed, then focus on the boat.
Story-wise I'd opt for the second option, but from a frenetic player's point of view the former presents the advantage of jumping directly into 0.6.
Also, and it's not a tease ;) (well just a little one :devilish:) @TheGary is implementing upgraded renders for the new scenes on the boat of far higher "finesse". What we already saw on 0.5 was just the beginning ! :oops:(y)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I was thinking about some of the choices on the island such as "taking advantage of Chloe" that were mentioned earlier.

It is out of character for the MC to do, but the player is not expected to pick that is absolutely clear by the choice being a dead end. Because it is made clear that action itself never took place, the sanction is you picked the wrong "out of character" option and you feel bad about it.

In cases such as this, I always imagine a "GAME OVER" screen flashing - and in many other games you do get a full game over screen for picking wrong. Maybe a few lines of explanation when you pick the "wrong" option but the game ends quickly regardless. But this game seems forgiving about mistakes and wrong choices made by the player so no game over screen in this case. It feels like in a less forgiving game there could definitely to be a game over screen at a couple of these places.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes