ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I was thinking about some of the choices on the island such as "taking advantage of Chloe" that were mentioned earlier.

It is out of character for the MC to do, but the player is not expected to pick that is absolutely clear by the choice being a dead end. Because it is made clear that action itself never took place, the sanction is you picked the wrong "out of character" option and you feel bad about it.

In cases such as this, I always imagine a "GAME OVER" screen flashing - and in many other games you do get a full game over screen for picking wrong. Maybe a few lines of explanation when you pick the "wrong" option but the game ends quickly regardless. But this game seems forgiving about mistakes and wrong choices made by the player so no game over screen in this case. It feels like in a less forgiving game there could definitely to be a game over screen at a couple of these places.
I agree, trying to take advantage of Chloe :mad: should have been rewarded by an instant Game over.:devilish:
And to come inside Emily also by a Game over, but not an instant one, more like a 9 months delayed one with an happily married couple and their little baby departing from the boat :LOL:

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Actually Emily makes a strange remark about how she could not ask Doc Linda to put her on the pill because Linda would tell Rachel.
However I think Linda says she is on the pill, and Linda knows the MC is fucking Emily.
Also Emily is an adult, so what about Doctor/patient confidentiality?? ;)

Reactions: Simon Jester
May 25, 2017
Actually Emily makes a strange remark about how she could not ask Doc Linda to put her on the pill because Linda would tell Rachel.
However I think Linda says she is on the pill, and Linda knows the MC is fucking Emily.
Considering her own relationships with both Em and the MC, it's highly unlikely that Linda would tell Rachel (unless she gets jealous at some point). As for patient confidentiality... do you honestly think it applies when your boss is allowed to spank you (even by proxy)? ;)

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think Susan will be the key in all of this. She's the only one who can make sure Linda doesn't talk, but she probably doesn't have a problem with sharing Emily with you. So win Susan over and you will get everything you wanted. And it seems Emily is really falling for MC so it's a matter of time that she'll ask/help him to find a way to get em.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
MC could use the phone and order medical supplies for girls from Charlotte if they don't want to tell Linda or Rachel.
Linda must have a supply of "the pill" onboard as well as Amy. What about Rachel and Susan? An all female ship actually should be well supplied.
What happens when Amy runs out of pills?

It would be understandable if Emily did not think ahead about vanilla sex on the island and forgot to get the pill but when back onboard after completing her path she and mc should be able to organize "the pill", so it would be only a temporary problem. Maybe a new quest-line : Get Emily on the pill.

Reactions: Mytez

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
MC could use the phone and order medical supplies for girls from Charlotte if they don't want to tell Linda or Rachel.
Linda must have a supply of "the pill" onboard as well as Amy. What about Rachel and Susan? An all female ship actually should be well supplied.
What happens when Amy runs out of pills?

It would be understandable if Emily did not think ahead about vanilla sex on the island and forgot to get the pill but when back onboard after completing her path she and mc should be able to organize "the pill", so it would be only a temporary problem. Maybe a new quest-line : Get Emily on the pill.
Why would all these girls bother about pill at all ? Before MC's arrival they were in between girls only. The "miracle" is that Linda is on the pill...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Fantastic post, very well thought out and put together. I agree that "The Island" has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing it realized in future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be easier when mc would give Chloe a consensual regular good morning or night spanking everyday, maybe in different locations and positions combined with some sex. With a red bottom Chloe would concentrate on different activities during day.

When violating the rules, her punishment would be "No Spanking today" ...
The rule that Chloe has to do something bad to earn a spanking is from the beginning of the game and gave her some security that mc is not overdoing it, but I think they are beyond this point.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why would all these girls bother about pill at all ? Before MC's arrival they were in between girls only. The "miracle" is that Linda is on the pill...
I think the girls do visit harbor cities or their home city from time to time, Linda having a vacation week, etc. "The pill" is not an on/off tool which can be used for a weekend and then dumped again.
Unless planning weeks ahead, it is probably easier to stay on the pill unless there are side effects.

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When adding a "corridor" screen on the Island, it would be possible to add and access more locations like
- the 3 bedrooms
- shower/bath
- a gym

MrByakuya

Mar 24, 2019
If you can still spike Rachel's drink (pool 00.00), then you need to do it, wait 1 hour, disable the clock in Rachel's room and the following morning tell to Susan that it's done
If the sleeping pill option is not appearing anymore, be in the corridor at 22.00, you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter, select 3rd choice, the following morning go tell Susan
In both cases wait for Rachel to announce during diner that she'll be with Susan, go in the corridor at 20.00, peek or knock
Thank you very much. I wasn't waiting the hour.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
you dont need a WT for this game

just look for hints on the stars.
yeaahhhh and thats probably the reason why this game has already 187 posting pages...
dont get me wrong i love this game, and also love its design but some of the hints are just confusing...
also i'm simply to lazy to write down the time and location for the charackters myself ^^

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
yeaahhhh and thats probably the reason why this game has already 187 posting pages...
dont get me wrong i love this game, and also love its design but some of the hits are just confusing...
also i'm simply to lazy to write down the time and location for the charackters myselelf ^^
Looking over every game on this forum, I don't find that the hardest games have the most posts in their threads.

Rather it looks like popular games tend to have more posts. More people playing them and some will be stuck no matter the number of hints. Just as an example "I didn't see it because it was at the top of the page, not the middle section" is something that can happen. But that's not the problem.

The general problem is that it's very possible to give too many hints, making games too easy. IF the goal was just to make the easiest possible game that would be, 1) you load 2) you click once 3) the full story plays out. Always trying to make the game easier would ignore players who prefer the game to be a lot more difficult than it currently is. And there is at least one such player :D

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Walkthrough for the island and ending ? If there is one it should be pinned right. Cuz 4 endings

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes