May 25, 2017
Frankly, this game give to player almost all clues to finish it.
Some wordings are not the best but combination of hints for each star, notebook and dialogues offer (in my opinion) the optimal balance between fun and difficulty. The island mission with four paths need some external notebook to finish all paths and these "chapter" need some more deep hints or walkthrough. But no big deal again and the "wrong" ways are good, too.
Catch Rachel being naughty in her room in the evening and report her to Susan for punishment.

soooo since several ppl have bug related probs finishing the first milestone could maybe those who have up a savegame where the first milestone is finished? Would be very nice of ya ;)
There is no such thing as "bug related probs". There are problems related to not understanding the hints, which is completely different. As for a savegame, see attachment.

p.s. Remember to rename the file back to "15-1-LT1.save"!

Reactions: Taimant

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't take part in the contests with Rachel and Susan anymore. They are never together in her room for me to peek in on for the 6th star in 'Aunt makes mistakes'.
Susan doesn't ask me for favors to give Rachel sleeping pills, and when I do it anyway, there's no options with Susan.
Is there anyway to trigger them being together in her room?
If you can still spike Rachel's drink (pool 00.00), then you need to do it, wait 1 hour, disable the clock in Rachel's room and the following morning tell to Susan that it's done
If the sleeping pill option is not appearing anymore, be in the corridor at 22.00, you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter, select 3rd choice, the following morning go tell Susan
In both cases wait for Rachel to announce during diner that she'll be with Susan, go in the corridor at 20.00, peek or knock

Reactions: MrByakuya

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
There is no such thing as "bug related probs". There are problems related to not understanding the hints, which is completely different. As for a savegame, see attachment.

p.s. Remember to rename the file back to "15-1-LT1.save"!
thx alot ;) I really appriciate it :)

May 25, 2017
thx alot ;) I really appriciate it :)
Regarding to the non existent bug related probs then plz enlighten me... what did i do wrong here so i cant advance anymore ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-5-2-thegary.18207/page-183#post-1809295
Distracting them from their homework is not enough to get them to three strikes. You can also provoke them during Breakfast/Lunch and ask them "How are things" for extra "strikes" during the day. Once Rachel has announced their punishments, you have to peek in their rooms at 21-22:00 to actually see the scenes and get the stars (took me exactly one day with your save). As soon as you've done that, you can talk to Susan and proceed with Milestone One.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Distracting them from their homework is not enough to get them to three strikes. You can also provoke them during Breakfast/Lunch and ask them "How are things" for extra "strikes" during the day. Once Rachel has announced their punishments, you have to peek in their rooms at 21-22:00 to actually see the scenes and get the stars (took me exactly one day with your save). As soon as you've done that, you can talk to Susan and proceed with Milestone One.
damn its true -.-
thx alot once more...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
damn its true -.-
thx alot once more...
Which one did you have trouble understanding? The distraction, provoking at breakfast, asking them about Rachel's random warnings ("the how talks")? Or noticing the counter under Chloe and Emily's name which keeps how many warnings they have currently? If it was a specific one some more hints can be added about it to few of the notes and walkthroughs being constructed in the thread.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
damn its true -.-
thx alot once more...
Distracting them from their homework is not enough to get them to three strikes.
Actually you can use distraction to trigger a controled evening punishment for at least one of the girls. Each girl has 3 times for studying, e.g. Chloe at 9,10,15, Emily at 10,11,18. So it is possible to distract them 3 times a day for 3 strikes.
Distracting Emily is easy once the licking option is available. She will always agree to it.
Chloe is more difficult since you need favor points to distract her in early game. Once she progressed in pet training, you can give her pet training without spending favor and distracting her is easy, too.

Provoking the girls at breakfast/lunch has a random result, so it may give 0, 1 or 2 strikes for a day.

After lunch ask the girls how they feel and they will tell if things with Rachel went wrong recently, which can add another 0, 1 or 2 strikes per girl per day (random).

To reach the highest level of Rachel's punishment, mc and the girls need around 10 or more punishments. (I didn't count them.)

Reactions: ThL and Taimant
May 25, 2017
Once you get the thigh job following what @Bonhomie said above, next time catch her at 16.00, ask her for no panties and go see her 06.00 in the morning, you'll have a nice scene
hint "You must unlock all positions during Chloe's Training."
Milestone 1 star 6 = Chloe's Training star 5

To start Chloe's Training, you need to do the "Truth or Dare" event and discover her Humilation Trait.
Then talk to Susan and start Chloe's Training. Report to Susan regularly.
Repeat the pet training 4 or 5 times until she reaches the end of pre-Milestone1 pet training content.

it seems i am stucked. tried all possible options,but that new option is still locked. and also how(when,how) to start that truth or dare?

3.png 4.png 1.png 2.png

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
May 25, 2017
now i feel soooo dumb,that's only thing i didn't tried. i guess that will unlock rest of chloe's training so i can complete first milestone?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
After lunch ask the girls how they feel and they will tell if things with Rachel went wrong recently, which can add another 0, 1 or 2 strikes per girl per day (random).

To reach the highest level of Rachel's punishment, mc and the girls need around 10 or more punishments. (I didn't count them.)
i played the one of the earlier versions of the game but thats the part i forgot ^^ thx ;)

still want the second star on emilys bath&shower... tried everything morning evening knocking peeking walkin in... isnt there a scene where MC is in bathtub and emily walking in?

May 25, 2017
i played the one of the earlier versions of the game but thats the part i forgot ^^ thx ;)

still want the second star on emilys bath&shower... tried everything morning evening knocking peeking walkin in... isnt there a scene where MC is in bathtub and emily walking in?
You get the star when you walk in on her while she's taking a bath. As for her walking in, that's the last star in "Emily's Corruption". ;)

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
is there a way to higher my chance on being caught by linda during emilys anal maintance at the tub at midnight ?
she just wont show up :O

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
is there a way to higher my chance on being caught by linda during emilys anal maintance at the tub at midnight ?
Some events are random while others follow a fixed pattern.

Save before the event and if you have bad luck, reload. If you have no success after reloading several times, then it is very likely not random since random events usually have a high chance of 1:1 or 1:2 in this game.

If it is not random, repeat the event until it is finished. This should only take 2 or 3 tries since the game usually does not require high counts of repetitions.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

For "Emily's Shower & Bath : star 2" enter the public bath at 21:00.

If you have Emily Corruption Level 1 and the star does not register, wait for a future update of this game to fix this or use a savegame editor to set Emily Corruption Level temporarely back to zero for this event.

(Star 2 refers to a scene before Emily Corruption Level 1 and this scene is then replaced with a new one where mc joins Emily in the bath, so in older versions there was the problem that the star no longer registered after Emily Corruption Level 1.)

May 25, 2017
Don't try to save/load for this event. ;)

If you have Emily Corruption Level 1 and the star does not register, wait for a future update of this game to fix this or use a savegame editor to set Emily Corruption Level temporarely back to zero for this event.

(Star 2 refers to a scene before Emily Corruption Level 1 and this scene is then replaced with a new one where mc joins Emily in the bath, so the star no longer registers.)
This should be fixed in the latest version.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Reminder : Transparent TextBox

see https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-5-2-thegary.18207/post-1692988

No need to install tools or deflate the game.
This works with the normal (not deflated) version of the game if you create a new folder "...\game\gui" and place the new textbox.png there. Try it.

Very usefull to see more of the girls than usual.

Edit :
With v0.5.3 the game allows to change OPACITY of the textbox from the preferences menu, so you can play with a complete transparent textbox.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

(Star 2 refers to a scene before Emily Corruption Level 1 and this scene is then replaced with a new one where mc joins Emily in the bath, so in older versions there was the problem that the star no longer registered after Emily Corruption Level 1.)

which one is it?
e026 > c1_corruption_level (0)
e026 > c2_corruption_level (0)

both are already zero for me ? The doc seems to have a different treat...

e015 > doc_exhib_lv1_new 1/0 (0)
e015 > doc_exhib_lv1_unlocked 1/0 (1)

hours later...mhhh oki its:
c2Cor : (1)
c2Ex: (1)

that did it for me ;) Thx for the tip :)

Don't try to save/load for this event. ;)
i would never do such a thing :p
no srsly ... do i have to have anal sex with her or do all of the possible events (1 finger , 2 finger...) count ?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
which one is it?
e026 > c1_corruption_level (0)
e026 > c2_corruption_level (0)

both are already zero for me ? The doc seems to have a different treat...

e015 > doc_exhib_lv1_new 1/0 (0)
e015 > doc_exhib_lv1_unlocked 1/0 (1)

hours later...mhhh oki its:
c2Cor : (1)
c2Ex: (1)

that did it for me ;) Thx for the tip :)

e015 and e026 refer to variables for certain events.

c1 is cousin1 = Chloe
c2 is cousin2 = Emily

How to do it was already posted some time ago in the forum.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-5-2-thegary.18207/post-1698834
I just missed the post in my list because it starts with a different topic, otherwise I had posted the link before.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes