Curious about what people think of female authors?

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Seriously, there are few female authors, but they are basically excellent. I like the plot and rendering technology of photo hunting very much. It is the only game that I spend money on this month.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
We want more good competent writers sure but gender isnt a factor in that.
Exactly.

If female writers tend to give us better games, it's not because they are female, but because they care more about the story than about the sex. And this, anyone can do it, except the horny teenagers who are too present on the scene.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Female Writers: It had been hard for Vicky, her recent gaining weight due to a rather messy divorce was no fault of her own, who knew Mcdonald's made such good comfort food right? She had grown somewhat more wary of men, being the brutish and rather vulgar creatures that they are and she knew, from not only her own experiences but her reading of Cosmopolitan magazine. Nonetheless that night she had, after some liquid courage and scoffing down half a tub of Haagen-Dasz icecream managed to get herself into a lovely gold coloured dress with white sequins which, she felt, both complimented and concealed her food baby. 'Perhaps I will find the right man tonight?' she thought to herself, as she went outside, hailed a taxi and made her way to the club...

Male Writers: Me and Dave went to the club and was sipping back some Jagerbombs and listening to some phat Techno beats when we both pulled this fat chick with more rolls than a Subway shop, long story short we get her back to our place, cover her in flour and tell her "C'mon love, fart and give us a clue!"

EDIT: Missing Comma.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'd rather have a horny teenager writing the story of the game that I'm playing than some professional novelist who's up her own ass about the story being more important than the sex. But that's just me.
Don't worry, the net is full of forgotten servers. One day it will happen, you'll cross the path of a depressive bot and, probably out of boredom, she'll agree to take your virginity.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Female Writers: It had been hard for Vicky, her recent gaining weight due to a rather messy divorce was no fault of her own, who knew Mcdonald's made such good comfort food right? She had grown somewhat more wary of men, being the brutish and rather vulgar creatures that they are and she knew, from not only her own experiences but her reading of Cosmopolitan magazine. Nonetheless that night she had, after some liquid courage and scoffing down half a tub of Haagen-Dasz icecream managed to get herself into a lovely gold coloured dress with white sequins which, she felt, both complimented and concealed her food baby. 'Perhaps I will find the right man tonight?' she thought to herself, as she went outside, hailed a taxi and made her way to the club...

Male Writers: Me and Dave went to the club and was sipping back some Jagerbombs and listening to some phat Techno beats when we both pulled this fat chick with more rolls than a Subway shop, long story short we get her back to our place, cover her in flour and tell her "C'mon love fart and give us a clue!"
There should probably be a comma there between "love" and "fart".

grammar batman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and Gabaw

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021

Male Writers: Me and Dave went to the club and was sipping back some Jagerbombs and listening to some phat Techno beats when we both pulled this fat chick with more rolls than a Subway shop, long story short we get her back to our place, cover her in flour and tell her "C'mon love fart and give us a clue!"
Haha, you should write a novel.

ipoop245

Feb 17, 2019
Seriously, there are few female authors, but they are basically excellent. I like the plot and rendering technology of photo hunting very much. It is the only game that I spend money on this month.
what are the qualities female author brings that you really enjoy ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
i suppose it would be bringing more well written female characters, but for a sex game that wouldnt work unless its a female MC
so a woman has her lady harem with a buncha men in it

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jaike

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
Well one of the best games on this site is Karlson Gambit and is written by a woman, so yes.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
What are some of the notable games on here written by female authors?
Besides Jaike's list, and just from the top of my head, you can also add Long Live the Princess by Belle, Heavy Five by Nottravis, and all the Elsaverse (and Keeleyverse) and Toro 7 by Tlaero, and of course our dear pioneer ArianeB (and I'm sure I'm still missing a few). All of those are very different and I don't think there's such a thing as a 'female writing'. Of course, some of them offer a 'more feminine' view in some aspects of plots and scenes, but all in all they are just good writers and/or game devs who just happen to be female.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
they seem to do a better job in general and abandon projects far less. but that may just be my subjective bias from assuming every D.O.A. "fuck ur mom in google translate" game is made by a guy.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
They tend to cover sexual content of a nature I'm nor interested in. That's all I can say on the subject.