RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want a look at games of comparable (and in my opinion better) quality without all the bullshit wolfzq does here's a small list of similar games you can get here: Caliross, The Last Sovereign, Roundscape Adorevia, Succulence.
Some have more content, some have less. Some have more story, some have less. But overall, they are free, don't have unholy amounts of "Horse Armor" level DLC bullshit and do not treat their paying players like shit (DRM).
There is an example of how to do things right, and this is not one of them. This is an example of how to make players hate your game despite it being actually a good game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Long post
Yes, the art that they have for CA / CA 2 looks nice. But at this point I personally don't think it's at all worth giving monthly support to this dev. The first game's translation to english was always pretty bad, even the newest version available here is still hard to navigate through at times, has some lingering Chinese sections, and is just weirdly translated in most of the areas. On top of that, the developer seems (to me at least) to have put a large amount of time and effort into costume packs that amount to $10's of costumes with little to no actual story or translation improvement.

Then you see the second game is announced, and the first month after it's release is the dev saying that they're taking time to implement DRM (which not even major companies with far more resources can do well). So, from what I've seen about the way the dev acts and how they release content I personally don't see them as being worth supporting on a monthly basis.

There are a number of developers I supported early on on patreon that I never would now. Some were never that great to begin with and it took time for me to realize it and some fell apart and lost my support due to slipping schedules / quality. While I never supported wolfz, I also never will unless they massively change their business model. Also, as time goes on many people are more willing to call out developers they feel are just milking patreon for money with minimal effort / progress.

Of course you're free to disagree and support who you like, just understand that just having positive feedback does nothing to improve a game being developed. You need to have people call devs on shitty design / business to get improvement. It also helps to see how they react to criticism of both their actual game and business model to determine if they will actually change.

Reactions: DLSmaster

Zr30

Aug 15, 2017
Out of curiosity did u try $wolfzqteamPlayer ? I dunno if that will work but considering the change in name from CA1 to CA2 that might work
I tried it and it gave me this

$wolfzqteamPlayer
VM370:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: $wolfzqteamPlayer is not defined

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018

$wolfzqteamPlayer
From what i remember there is a way to see what the $player name is but i have not looked at it in ages(my laptop died on me awhile ago). There is also a comment in CA1's post that i discussed with someone ages ago and there is another way to change those stats but for the life of me i can't remember atm..
i think it had something to do with using the original cheat plugin not the one someone designed for CA1 as it does not display the 2nd stat page on the small menu. If you want I'll dig through the comments tomorrow n have a look for it.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018

$wolfzqteamPlayer
Here's the comment:
"When you firstly download the cheat menu, there is an "Extension_Example" folder in the archive. Inside that folder is "Cheat_Menu_Cursed_Armor", use it instead of the original script"
Now if you want to know how to implement that onto CA2 you'll need to give me some time to work it out

Last edited:

Zr30

Aug 15, 2017
Here's the comment:
"When you firstly download the cheat menu, there is an "Extension_Example" folder in the archive. Inside that folder is "Cheat_Menu_Cursed_Armor", use it instead of the original script"
Now if you want to know how to implement that onto CA2 you'll need to give me some time to work it out
okay downloaded the extension example cheat menu

akira_inugami

Apr 2, 2018
JavaScript:
$we.post(this._url + "/api/v1/login", data, false, function(result) {
        if ($.isArray(result)) {
            localStorage.setItem("di", result[0]);
            localStorage.setItem("uk", result[1]);
            localStorage.setItem("ui", result[2])
        } else {
            if (result.code) {
                eval(result.code)
            }
        }
        $we.gameInit();
        if (localStorage.getItem("caii")) {
            window.location.href = "index.html"
        }
    })

Last edited:

Zr30

Aug 15, 2017
JavaScript:
$we.post(this._url + "/api/v1/login", data, false, function(result) {
        if ($.isArray(result)) {
            localStorage.setItem("di", result[0]);
            localStorage.setItem("uk", result[1]);
            localStorage.setItem("ui", result[2])
        } else {
            if (result.code) {
                eval(result.code)
            }
        }
        $we.gameInit();
        if (localStorage.getItem("caii")) {
            window.location.href = "index.html"
        }
    })
whats that for?

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
why not using the cheat menu plugin? It seems more easier to use than what you are trying to do

Zr30

Aug 15, 2017
why not using the cheat menu plugin? It seems more easier to use than what you are trying to do
The problem is that it works partially and crashes when the status from teh CAI pops up

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Are you running the program by itself or did u run it with the example extension?
I'm not sure to understand what you mean? But all i've done is to launch patcher from the cheat menu plugin brfore starting the game and then press "1" in game

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes