RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Im stuck in the ants lair, what to do there? I found the bed, got raped, what now? I cannot enter the room to the right nor leaving the dungeon. The starting point telling me the only way to go out is to fly but how?

CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017
Im stuck in the ants lair, what to do there? I found the bed, got raped, what now? I cannot enter the room to the right nor leaving the dungeon. The starting point telling me the only way to go out is to fly but how?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Torres slave quest how do complete this one or go to the strip club at night when lieske keep sending you to basement and can I even work at the strip club too?

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
View attachment 1400111
And don't enter joiplay using internet.
It's not working, unfortunately. Mb I did smth wrong? Or this way just not suitable for 3.50?
I download the game, then turned off the internet, replace the original file with file from page 117, then return the original and turn on a game in first time. Is this a correct way?
Hope you are forgive me for my poor english :^)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
When the hell is this ever going to be completed and fully translated? Also, does this version include all costumes? I hate how the dev locks costume content behind paywall bullshit.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Well depends if you're planning to clone yourself, give each clone a buck and support the developer on Patreon.
That's right, there's unfinished plotlines gated behind Patreon targets, what a fucking joke of a developer...
Hard agree. Guy knows how to make a decent hentai rpg with great fetish scenes, but is basically fucking mentally retarded when it comes to the area of actually marketing his game and not making scumfuck dlc decision like EA except as a fucking indie developer. $150 for the all costumes patch in Cursed Armor 1? This is why you force people to pirate your game.

Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Well depends if you're planning to clone yourself, give each clone a buck and support the developer on Patreon.
That's right, there's unfinished plotlines gated behind Patreon targets, what a fucking joke of a developer...
Are you telling me that the guy who wrote THIS special thank you to his Patron's for paying $150 for cosmetics in Cursed Armor 1 is a joke? Surely you must jest, I have never seen a more respect deserving game dev in my life. I'm sure this autistic (gamer word) in no way could be so unreliable.

• Haha
Reactions: Pablotron

LawnDawnSilver

Oct 10, 2021
It's not working, unfortunately. Mb I did smth wrong? Or this way just not suitable for 3.50?
I download the game, then turned off the internet, replace the original file with file from page 117, then return the original and turn on a game in first time. Is this a correct way?
Hope you are forgive me for my poor english :^)
Unpack the game. Add to JoiPlay. Start game and get error. swap z_wolfzqhelp file and start game again and get error. Swap zwolf again for original you had. Game should start without error. If not get attachment from chesire on page 135? Nd apply js folder over yours. Maybe this works now?

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
Unpack the game. Add to JoiPlay. Start game and get error. swap z_wolfzqhelp file and start game again and get error. Swap zwolf again for original you had. Game should start without error. If not get attachment from chesire on page 135? Nd apply js folder over yours. Maybe this works now?
Mhm, this is solved the "Java" problem, but now I've got another error. And if i don't turn off the internet and start the game, its continue to display java-error.

P. S. - I have tried to start the game in non-playmarket version of joiplay and it doesn't work too - Java error isn't removing.

Last edited:

LawnDawnSilver

Oct 10, 2021
Mhm, this is solved the "Java" problem, but now I've got another error. And if i don't turn off the internet and start the game, its continue to display java-error.

P. S. - I have tried to start the game in non-playmarket version of joiplay and it doesn't work too - Java error isn't removing.
now swap the original help file back to its original folder and start offline. works? i have no idea afterwards as i played with swapping the file and starting the game each swap. page 117 file and chesires and the original= keep swapping them offline. you have 3squared the combinations like i had lol sorry

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes