RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
Well, I don't know why, but the actual version and 3.50 have both crashes to desktop, when starting a 'new game'.
There's no error message.
Is there anyone, who had such a problem earlier? What did it fix?

Edit:
Deleting the User Data folder didn't help. Even after restarting the computer the problem still persists.
32131.png

Reactions: SKT111

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
well, its maybe the dev himself its still sulking coz the pirates, and maybe didnt take very seriously about a complaining from someone who didnt buy this game.

Reactions: Élysséss

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
These devs need to get a clue on how to keep their intro sections shorter than god damn hours
If I have to keep saying "So am I actually gonna get to play the game now?" every time a fade-in/fade-out happens you done fucked up
it's so fucking annoying

Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
yea 3.60 file is corrupted in terms game is crashing every time it starts when i click on gallery didnt have this issue before with the previous versions

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I actually am running Win10 with Microsoft Edge. Well since I have upgraded my OS from Win7 to Win10 I got both browsers:
Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. Both are up to date. So there's no reason for this.
Second one: I use WinRAR to unpack anything. It's also compatible with 7zip archives. Since other persons on this thread already used WinRAR and played the game successfully, it can't be the problem.
Since wolfzq also has no clue, what's causing the problem: "The final reason MAY be the following two reasons:", I'm gonna sit this out and wait for the next update.

But thank you much for your help so far.

Edit: Welp ... Something fixed the problem. I don't know, what caused the problem, but yeah. I think it was the new packed js-folder a few posts above mine, that fixed the problem. But I really don't know.

Last edited:

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
I'm stuck with Guys "man dragon" (forgive me if I'm misremembering). There is no way out and and the task is in the loop. Can someone who has finished that task, the gain, share the save file?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes