RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
now swap the original help file back to its original folder and start offline. works? i have no idea afterwards as i played with swapping the file and starting the game each swap. page 117 file and chesires and the original= keep swapping them offline. you have 3squared the combinations like i had lol sorry
Well, I will try it. But I think it's didn't bring me a good results though.
Anyway, thanks for your help, mate. Now it's time to fight with this game :^)

Jun 19, 2018
I'm having the same bug in version 3.50 (PC) where after defeting a monster I get a black screen and Sofia is stuck in top left corner of the screen and I have Lilina in middle of screen. I can press arrow keys to change Sofia's facing direction, but she's confined to that square. It looks like the game is trying to load that cutscene from the intro where Cecilia is telling Lilina to live a good life. Also appears to occur when entering some new areas in world map.

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
If any android user having a problem to play on joiplay, let me know. Maybe I can help
Hi, mate. I have a Java problem, tried all we have to wrote on 138-139 pg, including your method, but it simply doesn't work. Do you have any thoughts? Cause I'm dont know anymore.
It seems like that game is overplayed me :/

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
1635560789602.png

I keep encountering this error 'Type Error' Cannot read property '_erased' of undefined when 'combat rape' is about to happen, does this happen to everyone using v3.50?

wait.. do i have to overwrite the V3.25 with the V3.50 update itself, before applying the cracked JS folder?

minis91

Nov 2, 2017
Hello. I have an issue with saving and even same issue after some events. I played for a bit and saved a lot (~90saves + autosave). Now no matter what i do game is stuck on save (i can use cheat engine to teleport but not to move) and no button is responding.

I tried to clean global save to only have 1 (latest) save but it did not help. Anyone had similar issue and have a suggestion to solve this ?

EDIT: Fixed freezes by removing autosave plugin. (cleaned global save to have 1 save total, but this might not be the real problem/solution)

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well, I don't know why, but the actual version and 3.50 have both crashes to desktop, when starting a 'new game'.
There's no error message.
Is there anyone, who had such a problem earlier? What did it fix?

Edit:
Deleting the User Data folder didn't help. Even after restarting the computer the problem still persists.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chesire
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes