RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have to say the anal parts are not my thing
If you lose a fight and lose to the random enemies that spawn at night you lose her virginity and you can choose when you enter a house and the undead scenes will be vaginal (it can be a pain to find them in the current version on the thread since the book gives locations that aren't translated)

Kaidou

May 15, 2018
does anyone knows what to do after u got the undead transformation and the hair transformation ?

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
say. havent played it yet. is there anything similar to the first one where if you fight bandits, you can get tied up IN COMBAT... like is that added yet?

Icehellion

Apr 21, 2018
Any walkthrough available ?

essentially current version ends when you rescue the other witch and return to the capital?

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
can someone tell me where is uncle ferdinand,i just accomplished undead armor mission to save yuuka,got back into the city and dont know what i have to do,uncle ferdinand is not at his library

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
can someone tell me where is uncle ferdinand,i just accomplished undead armor mission to save yuuka,got back into the city and dont know what i have to do,uncle ferdinand is not at his library
how did you manage to defeat the undead bro?

Kaidou

May 15, 2018
im starting to think that the demo ended after we done getting the Undead transformation or something similar to that

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
current version is end after u get bact to castle, after that u can free roam the town with that maid look (not any content btw)
and the gallery + patron thing are in town too

Tyrannus

Apr 21, 2018
yeah, it's end here, you can return to the castle and disguise jeanne to go outside in day, nothing further.
how can you disguise as jeanne? And is it possible to obtain the prostitution license that is mentioned in the strip club?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
yeah, it's end here, you can return to the castle and disguise jeanne to go outside in day, nothing further.
Thanks for the answer! Little game turned out. The first part is smaller in size, but it has more images. This is strange.
In this game, the heroine ran through the house, then around the city, then went to the city of slave owners, then to the castle with the dead. Maybe I missed something?

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
does the Pateron outfits work? I spent money on his Pateron like around October and when I go the Pateron shop nothing appears. I try asking for the discord for help but I only got "You need a newer version"

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
does the Pateron outfits work? I spent money on his Pateron like around October and when I go the Pateron shop nothing appears. I try asking for the discord for help but I only got "You need a newer version"
During development of his first game you only got costumes for the months you were a $16 patron or when your total contribution was greater than $160.
Dunno how it is with this game but my guess would be the same.

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
During development of his first game you only got costumes for the months you were a $16 patron or when your total contribution was greater than $160.
Dunno how it is with this game but my guess would be the same.
Yeah I got the files sent to me for this one but they won't work in game

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes