RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

gayasfuck

Jul 29, 2018
Why is this game so laggy on my lappy , i can play other game like say LoL w/o lag issues but why does it lag w this?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why is this game so laggy on my lappy , i can play other game like say LoL w/o lag issues but why does it lag w this?
Part of the issue is RPGmaker, since the version this is made on is pretty resource intensive (bad coding or actually needing the resources, whichever), then any extra scripts the dev makes get added onto that makes it worse.

Also, online connection games like LoL mostly lag due to connection issues, while others lag due to computer hardware / programming.

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
Is anybody willing to share a savegame?
I'm sadly stuck without MP potions, so can't progress any further. Or is there no gallery/ending yet?

davdx

May 25, 2018
how to get the corruption stat under 1000? u need that for the last stripclub thing scene. u can get it under 1000 but it takes like 20h to get that, is there aany way to cheat that or does any1 have a savefile?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how to get the corruption stat under 1000? u need that for the last stripclub thing scene. u can get it under 1000 but it takes like 20h to get that, is there aany way to cheat that or does any1 have a savefile?
The simplest way to cheat is using a save editor, though I haven't checked with this game to know if the names of the stats are in english in the save data.

davdx

May 25, 2018
The simplest way to cheat is using a save editor, though I haven't checked with this game to know if the names of the stats are in english in the save data.

already try that it doesnt work the same with cheat engine cant find the code from the stats

EpeTuK666

Oct 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "souldead341, post: 1579183, member: 248830"] Самый простой способ обмануть - использовать редактор сохранения, хотя я не проверял эту игру, чтобы узнать, есть ли названия статистики на английском языке в данных сохранения ,

[/ QUOTE]

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Just-In-Case, IF anyone posts up the 0.71 version here, here is the 0.71 Update List

1, Add difficulty selection

2, Add the lore of Queen and the Thrid Princess

3, Add the lore when Jeane is rescued by the player who afterawrd disguises as Jeane in the Jewelry Shop and gets busted. (Players chose Ferdinand path please ignore this lore or start a new game or new game+).

4, Combat engine and combat skill accuracy improved, the battle expriences are smoother now.

5, Add the function of choosing outfit set after player removes transformation

6, Add the function of choosing automatical mimic after the player removes transformation

7, Fix submitted bugs of Ver.0.61

(EDIT) Also IF anyone can, try to gets the curent costumes stuff and keeps that updated as well please! ^_^

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes