RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
Unable to play on joi play am I missing a file or something the game won't even start up get an immediate error

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Probably because the files are not signed and win defender or similar antivirus flag things like that.
Well the crack is not a .exe its the www folder files so i aint sure how that link applies exactly tbh.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
From those 2 links the other guy gave only the www folder(crack) triggers the anti virus, the game.exe itself starts just fine so i guess its signed?
I am still confused why it got flagged as virus. It's just a javascript, tho I think I know why it got flagged. It was written with sojson.v5 which after a little bit digging on google it's a JS encryption code and it was used to deliver virus (thus flagged as trojan). Either way, not much change in 4.92 so just grab the 4.82 instead in #1 post.

The crack has been working for me since early 2022, not sure why it suddenly flagged starting this year :unsure:

Here is the post that teach how to crack it manually back in 2020

Last edited:

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Temporarily stopped updating in March, CAII is temporarily stopped updating this month for the following reasons.

1, the family internal problems, here do not elaborate, in short, consumed a lot of my time.

2, Slime script adjustment, the previous idea was stuck (because of the addition of the nun element), in order to improve the level, I put the first version of the plot more than 70% denied, so the script remake.

3, the old voice long talk about physical problems, this time it is hemorrhoids bleeding incident, the result is to pay attention to do not sit long time.

4, the artist's family has something to do, the new CG has not finished.

5, play game some time (internal family problems -> do not want to do anything -> so many problems, this month simply lie flat ......)

In conclusion, although the update can also be, but the amount of new content only a few minutes, the main thing is not even a CG, so advance the notice, as if I could take a vacation ......

oh man Be patient

• Haha
Reactions: Josh_ua

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
Guys, tell me or give me a file, a link, I would like a purely Chinese version of the cursed armor 2, please help.

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
Here, it's not cracked btw :HideThePain:
Look for manual crack guide in this thread. Hope it worked for you.
Hello. Can you make a video on how to hack the game or upload the hacked Chinese version of the game here? I think a video would be very helpful. I don't understand what the www/js/plugins site is for

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes