RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
4.92 Update log:

1. Optimize the existing system, add Torres escape can not immediately go to the recycling branch, although made compatible, but the old save may have conflict problems, it is recommended that it is best to continue with the save not in Torres.

2. Increased the locking function of the riser controller, hairstyle can also be recorded and used, increased the V key and B key in the set record, corresponding to read the replacement function.

3. Added a cute version of the basic standup, Japanese style, can be replaced in the standup controller.

4. Fixed player reported bugs.

Game:Download

password:game202302@wolfzqteam
wrong password? my file keep corrupt when i try to exract it

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
The password is always been year and month of release. I just copied what the dev post on pateron. Also make sure your winrar/winzip/7zip version is up to date.
idk man both winrar / 7zip is lastest verison and it still corrupted on 1890 files.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
idk man both winrar / 7zip is lastest verison and it still corrupted on 1890 files.
Then the problem isn't the password since you can extract the file. If you put wrong password, you won't even able to extract any file inside. I just checked the dev post and there is no update on the download link.

So the file either got corrupted on the mega server or on your side. You can redownload it and make sure your winrar version is 6.21 or 22.01 for winzip.

If that didn't work then I have no clue. :HideThePain:

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Then the problem isn't the password since you can extract the file. If you put wrong password, you won't even able to extract any file inside. I just checked the dev post and there is no update on the download link.

So the file either got corrupted on the mega server or on your side. You can redownload it and make sure your winrar version is 6.21 or 22.01 for winzip.

If that didn't work then I have no clue. :HideThePain:
idk , on my first try i put wrong password but the file still extract but all of them is corrupted, next time i put the true password but it halfway done and corrupted later.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
OP contains new version with manual crack that I did. Did code instead, cause well, I ain't risking it d1fortest no offense

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Cursed Armor II [4.92] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.1 GB/ 617 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackcrystal81

Feb 6, 2020
the relic line is complete but the areas for the true end is still being worked on from what i have hear their is a delay on the art work so have to be a little patient

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Is this game completed or not? I remember playing this sequel like 1-2 years ago and I stuck becase the game wasn't completed. I wanted to play it from the beginning but there is ending already?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Any latest save for 4.92 recollection room 100% unlocked?

Is this game completed or not? I remember playing this sequel like 1-2 years ago and I stuck becase the game wasn't completed. I wanted to play it from the beginning but there is ending already?
Nah it's still being updated, as far as I know, the cursed armor 1 has stopped, but there's still no full version with all the outfits and weapons for 1. This cursed armor 2 is still on going I believe.

Reactions: MRnoonb

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
does this game have corruption or pregnancy?
Primary premise of the game is essentially some form of corruption, and pregnancy is highly prominent in at least one chapter while still present to some degree elsewhere.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes