RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
full gallery unlocked save?
Well here is version 4.75 and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.75 Update log:
1. Bug fixes

4.7 Update log:
1. The cycle logic of Didis Sea is completed (there are a lot of branches, and the perfect experience requires Zhoumu).
2. Fixed various bugs reported by previous players.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
REMOVED the account and Patreon button
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
And some community patch.

This time i disabled the code for the patreon and login buttons.

Sorry, if you want to download some older versions, but i have deleted a few from my mega.nz since space is running out.
PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
use this one for the 100% unlock / or grab the save file within it and tranfer it into 4.92 there is no new content

Last edited:
Reactions: McIgga

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Played the first CA and it was really good back then is the second CA worth trying?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone got a File that Unlocks ALL the DLC Patreon Exclusive? >_>
I have the Latest Patreon Version but No way I'm paying $150.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
From the creator of that infamous Cursed Armor mod for Oblivion where he took a bunch of assets without permission.

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
Sooo. Downloaded 4.75 with crack. Loaded one of the saves, teleported myself to the recollection room, made a save there for the future. And then this started happening. Deleting game folder and unpacking everything again results in saves not loading from main menu, just error sound when you click them. Any help?

1681004470662.png

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Sooo. Downloaded 4.75 with crack. Loaded one of the saves, teleported myself to the recollection room, made a save there for the future. And then this started happening. Deleting game folder and unpacking everything again results in saves not loading from main menu, just error sound when you click them. Any help?

View attachment 2532146
Yup, I have the same issue. Can't play the game due to the JSON at position 0 error. Gonna need to wait to get the newest version it seems lol.

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Are you stuck in the castle for the whole game? I don't know if I want to keep doing the whole sneaking out every night malarky.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari
Mar 8, 2020
was having an issue where every time i would sneak as jeane when i passed the bridge i would get a message about how it should be safe to explore since the teleport stone is active...but if i did explore to new towns, whenever i would return to the castle jessica would be my maid again and there would be no way for me to sleep in my bed or transform or do anything

Jun 19, 2018
was having an issue where every time i would sneak as jeane when i passed the bridge i would get a message about how it should be safe to explore since the teleport stone is active...but if i did explore to new towns, whenever i would return to the castle jessica would be my maid again and there would be no way for me to sleep in my bed or transform or do anything
search "bridge bug" in this thread

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes