RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

dhazark

Jan 22, 2018
Hey Gents, I've searched the thread for the crashing issues and tried to replace the file I found in one of the pages, however, my game keeps crashing.

Is this still an ongoing issue with you all or is there a fix? 4.92

William2606

Aug 14, 2017
I'm stuck at the Yuuka slave line path, I already have the worm treasure, become Yuuka's accessory, and give the hair potion to Gloria, but the next night when I talked with Gloria there isn't have a choice to talk about Yuuka

Did I forget something?

Last edited:

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
Not sure if it is an issue from my end or not, but game freezes but sound keeps playing, or if I tab out for a bit it stops responding, not sure why

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
tried both 4.92 and 4.75 encountered same problem getting error json 0 when opened save at the beginning,should i just avoid opening save at the beginning?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
encountered 2 problem with the game that i download from the front page of this thread,the version 4.92,i cant load my save and if you close the game even once,when u open again its will show the error json position 0

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
im not too far in game yet but kinda enjoyed it so far,but i have question,what kind of pregnancy content is this game?game over one or some sort of mechanic one?

Castelier

Oct 7, 2021
guys after im done escaping from sam ship i return to empire but got error because of jeane character and in desperation i deleted my saves. Do you guys have a save file that it work completely normal after this guest.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Haven't find anyone posting the version 5 yet but I found some patch for 4.92 version. Dunno if this will fix the current error.

If you are just about to play 4.92, please install the 4.921 items patch and unzip the www file that replaces the body to avoid losing things that were confiscated by the plot. (Already played and archived, then the patch is invalid ...... lost only round retrieval.)
Thanks to the probability data provided by everyone, I have found a piracy miscue caused by network lag. If you have a piracy warning without using a pirated archive or game, please download the patch to overwrite the www file and restart the game to fix it. Patch version 4.93.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes