RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

nc1013101

Apr 28, 2019
Why is it my old saves keep coming back every time I restart the game. Does the game save in another file I haven't seen yet.

Update: It seems like everythime the game tries to auto save, change maps or even select what to do mid conversation, it brings back the save files I deleted any advice I can get to solve this issue would be appreciated.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Why is it my old saves keep coming back every time I restart the game. Does the game save in another file I haven't seen yet.

Update: It seems like everythime the game tries to auto save, change maps or even select what to do mid conversation, it brings back the save files I deleted any advice I can get to solve this issue would be appreciated.
I'm guessing that's related to the "fix" that was implemented when patrons complained before about having saves deleted due to anti-piracy stuff in the game.

Aug 7, 2019
So is the latest version on the patreon compatible with the cheat engine?

Feels like the patreon version has been out for a while but the version posted here is still older. Any particular reason? Some kind of new anti piracy measure?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
So is the latest version on the patreon compatible with the cheat engine?

Feels like the patreon version has been out for a while but the version posted here is still older. Any particular reason? Some kind of new anti piracy measure?
If you know where to look (address, type), you can use cheat engine on it. Tho it's easier just to mod a cheat menu in it.

As for 5.0 version, Here but it isn't cracked yet. You need to manually crack it. The reason the #1 post hasn't been updated is because no one upload cracked version yet.

Reactions: WombatCombat450

max_72

Nov 12, 2020
View attachment 2602272

Anyone with the same problem in 4.9.2 ?
I have the same problem. So i tried to debug it and noticed that you don't get this as long as you keep removing all the files in the save folder. because the game have something like a autosave it keeps crashing. i don't know how to fix this in the files of the game it self but maybe this can help in fixing it

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
regia55 The thing is, if we actually "are being honest" (awkward phrase, methinks - like everybody lies every time they forego adding that line, or something), I can totally get behind that, seeing how CA1 took over 5 years to be finished...I mean, not my place to kinkshame masochists :p , but this game is nowhere near completion. The possibility, however unlikely, that a save-in-progress would become incompatible with every new update just adds to the anxiety.
I want support but over time the update makes me lazy
Is that supposed to be the justification for "5.10 is out - update plz", "5.10.01 is out - anybody have?", "5.10.01.1.1 out since yesterday - y u no update?" behavior? Because that is the inevitability with frequently-updated products. People wanting to post the update here are going to post it here, people that do not - will not. End of story. Not even mentioning other variables like potentially "burning" your patreon/whatever subscription by posting it too soon by whatever tracking method that might be in place (or accidental). The "plz" people never stop to think of the dev, they never stop to think of the people providing them with pirated/cracked/whatever games...they simply do not care.

Lastly, "plz"ing does not expedite the process - in fact, more than once have I witnessed known providers [of some games I was following] instead going "The begging with every update is too much - I am done". Guess what happened to the next bunch of updates until (IF) someone else took over that role. One would think it a bad idea to convince the people considering you worthy of their time and effort (for nothing in return) that they are horribly wrong. One would think.

To be clear: it is not my intention to make some "one size fits all" generalization - what you asked for and what the other person asked for ARE different things, after all.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes