RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
regia55 The thing is, if we actually "are being honest" (awkward phrase, methinks - like everybody lies every time they forego adding that line, or something), I can totally get behind that, seeing how CA1 took over 5 years to be finished...I mean, not my place to kinkshame masochists :p , but this game is nowhere near completion. The possibility, however unlikely, that a save-in-progress would become incompatible with every new update just adds to the anxiety.

Is that supposed to be the justification for "5.10 is out - update plz", "5.10.01 is out - anybody have?", "5.10.01.1.1 out since yesterday - y u no update?" behavior? Because that is the inevitability with frequently-updated products. People wanting to post the update here are going to post it here, people that do not - will not. End of story. Not even mentioning other variables like potentially "burning" your patreon/whatever subscription by posting it too soon by whatever tracking method that might be in place (or accidental). The "plz" people never stop to think of the dev, they never stop to think of the people providing them with pirated/cracked/whatever games...they simply do not care.

Lastly, "plz"ing does not expedite the process - in fact, more than once have I witnessed known providers [of some games I was following] instead going "The begging with every update is too much - I am done". Guess what happened to the next bunch of updates until (IF) someone else took over that role. One would think it a bad idea to convince the people considering you worthy of their time and effort (for nothing in return) that they are horribly wrong. One would think.

To be clear: it is not my intention to make some "one size fits all" generalization - what you asked for and what the other person asked for ARE different things, after all.

I still want the update to finish quickly, so I don't have to wait another month to play,there is only 150 dollars, if you buy it all go straight to opening conten there is no need to wait another month

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I still want the update to finish quickly, so I don't have to wait another month to play
How does paying that bypass having to wait for the content that is still in development and is yet to be incorporated into what is already available (AKA "future updates") simply because it is not ready? You still WAIT, unless the dev sells battlepasses time travel.:unsure:

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
How does paying that bypass having to wait for the content that is still in development and is yet to be incorporated into what is already available (AKA "future updates") simply because it is not ready? You still WAIT, unless the dev sells battlepasses time travel.:unsure:
we Indonesians like to bully Devs so that updates are fast, even games made in our own country like bullying to the point of being sick, maybe I'll call Circel if it's for the sake of fast updates if there is an old game update or annoying bug

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

max_72

Nov 12, 2020
the game keeps crashing when i try to do a save. It keeps saying somthing about a Json error. does someone know how to fix this?

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
we Indonesians like to bully Devs so that updates are fast, even games made in our own country like bullying to the point of being sick, maybe I'll call Circel if it's for the sake of fast updates if there is an old game update or annoying bug
you think doing that make you cool? or became a savior? dude.. just get a life, no need to stressin out bcause this game not gonna updatin as fast as you want
and dont bragging about your disabled mentality country... its pathetic

(ga usa banyak bacot, diem aja ga usa sok2 bawa negara.. norak)

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
you think doing that make you cool? or became a savior? dude.. just get a life, no need to stressin out bcause this game not gonna updatin as fast as you want
and dont bragging about your disabled mentality country... its pathetic

(ga usa banyak bacot, diem aja ga usa sok2 bawa negara.. norak)
it's really a shame I don't want to listen to your comments, whether you want to talk a lot or bring the country up to me, Do you think it's Nora or whatever I think as long as I'm happy it doesn't matter

Reactions: chesire

adiatma86.dec

Dec 5, 2022
I have the same problem. So i tried to debug it and noticed that you don't get this as long as you keep removing all the files in the save folder. because the game have something like a autosave it keeps crashing. i don't know how to fix this in the files of the game it self but maybe this can help in fixing it

Thanks a lot dude. But I hope the devs will fix it soon

adiatma86.dec

Dec 5, 2022
BTW, any one know how to open all CG? (Or if someone did it in the past, could you please show me the thread?)

This game have 190 pages and far from completion. I follow some old instruction but don't know the "switch" that will open all CG

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
BTW, any one know how to open all CG? (Or if someone did it in the past, could you please show me the thread?)

This game have 190 pages and far from completion. I follow some old instruction but don't know the "switch" that will open all CG
if you use the crack, if im remember it there is already built-in cheat there (press 1) and just scroll between option till you see unlock all memory option there

Reactions: adiatma86.dec

adiatma86.dec

Dec 5, 2022
if you use the crack, if im remember it there is already built-in cheat there (press 1) and just scroll between option till you see unlock all memory option there
After reading the Cheat Menu Source Code, I somehow understand the logic behind the magic

My question is in the following image 1684955209836.png

Can someone explain 'dgchkx' comes from? This is really magic, I search it and I found it nowhere in JS files.

If someone understand this, could you elaborate more
Thanks in advance

Edit: The source code above is to open memory zone CG. You can see it in below the code, here the snippet
1684955387007.png
Edit 2: I found them in Z_Recall.js When I change the code, I can finally open all listed CG in them. Some CG not opened because it still on works by the developers.

Last edited:

suineko

Apr 11, 2018
honestly i do check this thread for updates but keep on asking for updates ain't right...
The author for this game is known to be notoriously greedy, which is why i don't sub to his patreon.
However are you aware that people who post here the latest version are risking there sub?
If you do then please stop requesting updates just bookmark the thread and check up on it once in a while.
Oh and make sure you thank whoever posts an update as they risked their sub for ungrateful dwellers like us.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
honestly i do check this thread for updates but keep on asking for updates ain't right...
The author for this game is known to be notoriously greedy, which is why i don't sub to his patreon.
However are you aware that people who post here the latest version are risking there sub?
If you do then please stop requesting updates just bookmark the thread and check up on it once in a while.
Oh and make sure you thank whoever posts an update as they risked their sub for ungrateful dwellers like us.
it's simple for free players like us to be patient, after all the game CA update isn't really that great, I'm waiting for the game to finish first and then sub, after all there are still lots of H games that are more exciting

suineko

Apr 11, 2018
it's simple for free players like us to be patient, after all the game CA update isn't really that great, I'm waiting for the game to finish first and then sub, after all there are still lots of H games that are more exciting
Fair enough, but with how scummy the author is i don't feel he deserves the sub.
I must admit I do think the game is decent to good, but there are definitely better titles out there.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
Fair enough, but with how scummy the author is i don't feel he deserves the sub.
I must admit I do think the game is decent to good, but there are definitely better titles out there.
well, sooner or later people will think sub because what's the point of waiting for years it's not finished maybe it's funny the author will die before the CA is done

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes