RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

who21

Dec 13, 2020

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game:Download

password:game202306@wolfzqteam
did you know how to fix the screen that displays "loading" in game?

agisvilla

Feb 10, 2020

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game:Download

password:game202306@wolfzqteam
Thanks for new update bro

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
Anyone have 5.21 chinese version?
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

5.21中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:

解壓密碼:game202306@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.21中文版 百度盤

本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!

本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!

遊戲本體:

提取碼:p3n7

江借时

Aug 2, 2022
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

5.21中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

5.21中文版 百度盤

遊戲本體:

Thank you so much for sharing!

Master9669

May 30, 2022
Coming from Cursed Armor 2 android version or not more bc i don't want to get my hopes up if the developer doesn't want to make an android version anyway

Anson98

Apr 14, 2019

5.21中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

5.21中文版 百度盤

遊戲本體:

Thanks

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
man, I wish this dev put more time into fixing bugs, this game is a buggy hell and I need to cheat to get around some bugs

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Please do note that the new version is using the file straight from the dev patreon post. You need patreon account to play it since it got online DRM. There is guide how to manually crack it on 1# post or just wait for people to upload cracked version.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
question: do you guys know if there is any bug or event related to the milk shop that only opens at night?

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
What kinda bug is it? There might be, this game even now is riddled with bugs.
I think that nothing broke for now, but when I entered the milk shop for the first time, the protagonist played the animation of when she tries to open a door at night

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
fuck, I found a bug, when I try to return to the worms cave for the overlord witch form, every time that I fall my sprite will get locked in whatever position my character was looking

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
fuck, I found a bug, when I try to return to the worms cave for the overlord witch form, every time that I fall my sprite will get locked in whatever position my character was looking
if I fall while having my back to the camera, I gain no-clip

akaashi007

Apr 4, 2020
It shows this java exception error when I try to open it using joiplay. I saw somewhere in this thread to turn off internet connection. But that did not work. Is there any solution to this?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes