RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

DickShit

Jul 4, 2021
Here's a crack for v5.21 CN . I didn't care to test it in EN version.
It only enables access to main menu, So you don't get stuck in "Now Loading".
As for other petty traps the Dev layed to fight piracy, like possibly deleting your saves when you start a newgame, well, I didn't care to detect and clear.
So back up your saves and Z_Wolfzq_Help.js , You've been warned.

Oh and when I upload the edited Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file for the first time, f95 said it's a virus.
I only deleted some line for detecting piracy in Z_Wolfzq_Help.js, which would never make it a virus unless it contained virus code before my edition...
So basically, the Dev put a virus on your device in the name of fighting piracy, hmm...

I uploaded it again, now with a password : 111,
use at your own risk.
and, play at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graphiteee

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
How do we use the prostituton contract ? i have it, along with the 500 Corruption needed, i click on accept clients, but nothing happens, do we need to be somewhere or else to prostitute ?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do we use the prostituton contract ? i have it, along with the 500 Corruption needed, i click on accept clients, but nothing happens, do we need to be somewhere or else to prostitute ?
Go out dressed as the maid (I forget her name) and talk to people, the tavern in particular works from what I remember.

Reactions: Yakjzak

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know who the heck is this invisible man?
The only dialogue that appears once I step in front of the tree is what's in the pictures, then the man disappears and the interaction ends.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The only dialogue that appears once I step in front of the tree is what's in the pictures, then the man disappears and the interaction ends.
He gives you a mind control effect, which IIRC causes you to automatically go along with prostitution when you can do it.

Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
He's the director from the magic academy from the first game. He had a pact with Beryl in the past and he activates Lilina's mind control curse, again. When it activates, she has a purple heart on her right breast.

Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

zen9o

Sep 12, 2017
i remember at some version i got on some boat where there was a game you could play which involved not revealing your real name, does anyone know what im talking about here? and if yes where this event is at

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i remember at some version i got on some boat where there was a game you could play which involved not revealing your real name, does anyone know what im talking about here? and if yes where this event is at
Game on a boat hmm? Could it be Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon?

acd333

Mar 4, 2022
how to recover virginity and have a good ending against succubs king? I saw in the guide that you can only have virginity

zen9o

Sep 12, 2017
Game on a boat hmm? Could it be Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon?
what i meant was a segment in this game (cursed armor 2) no i haven't played the game you mentioned.

more details about what happened. there was another girl on the ship that could only leave when she found someone to replace her playing this challenge. it involved making a contract with some kind of demon and you wore a flower accessory. the challenge continued until you found a replacement, one of the rules is that if you reveal your name you would never leave the ship

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
what i meant was a segment in this game (cursed armor 2) no i haven't played the game you mentioned.

more details about what happened. there was another girl on the ship that could only leave when she found someone to replace her playing this challenge. it involved making a contract with some kind of demon and you wore a flower accessory. the challenge continued until you found a replacement, one of the rules is that if you reveal your name you would never leave the ship
this is an escape from the city of Tores with the help of a ship

Reactions: zen9o

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
anyone have the v5.21 and already cracked one? seriously i cant do the manual crack. My computer keep delete it even though i already check list it as a non-threat

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes