RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

mantap_mantap

Aug 18, 2022
you think doing that make you cool? or became a savior? dude.. just get a life, no need to stressin out bcause this game not gonna updatin as fast as you want
and dont bragging about your disabled mentality country... its pathetic

(ga usa banyak bacot, diem aja ga usa sok2 bawa negara.. norak)
true bro

nhokprohp1234

Mar 26, 2022
After reading the Cheat Menu Source Code, I somehow understand the logic behind the magic

My question is in the following image View attachment 2646582

Can someone explain 'dgchkx' comes from? This is really magic, I search it and I found it nowhere in JS files.

If someone understand this, could you elaborate more
Thanks in advance

Edit: The source code above is to open memory zone CG. You can see it in below the code, here the snippet
View attachment 2646585
Edit 2: I found them in Z_Recall.js When I change the code, I can finally open all listed CG in them. Some CG not opened because it still on works by the developers.
can you give me the linh download Cheat Menu ?

adiatma86.dec

Dec 5, 2022
how to unlock all cg bro, i dont know how?

Sorry for the late response.
1. You must download and follow the instalation of the cheat plugin as I mentioned in previous post
2. After you download it, please confirm that the cheat works as intended. You can click "1" in your keyboard.
If it works, you can see small box in upper left window 1687382638006.png
3. Next, you open this file "./www/js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js" Search this following line

alert("All Memory Zone scenes unlocked.");

TLDR: This is the function to open all the CG. You can see line $w.setRecall("someRandomString");
Change the function to the following line of codes in attachment

4. Restart the game, and click the following key "cntrl + shift + f8"
(Notes: this key maybe different with your machine)

Hopefully, I can help with this. I kinda confused to explain technical thing (like codes and such) to non-programmer.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
how to unlock all cg bro, i dont know how?
There is another way that is way easier. All you need is to copy these attachments to the Cursed Armor II \www\js\plugins folder, overwrite if it asks. Then run the game, press 1 then scroll through the cheats until you see memory unlock then press 4 to unlock it. I did it while in the memory screen and it unlocked. But using version 4.92 so don't know if it works for latest ones. Sorry hope this makes things easy, don't need to use an external cheat or edit text files with this method.

Actually come to think about it, this game is a right spaghetti mess, to get all memory CG up in game was pretty difficult, and the battle system is just trash, Cursed armor 1 has better battle mechanics, but I'm sure I've said that time and time again before. Sorry if I stole anyone's thunder here.

Last edited:

Master9669

May 30, 2022
I need this for Android version i want this so bad pls anyone make a android version or Port or how this Things name is pls i beg it☹

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I need this for Android version i want this so bad pls anyone make a android version or Port or how this Things name is pls i beg it☹
Why do you want it so bad, this game gives me blue balls becaause It's too weird and overly long sex scenes that are also mostly weird with body parts, and excessive long hair, and weird animal/creature shit. This creator needs to see a psychiatrist lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Janguki

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why do you want it so bad, this game gives me blue balls becaause It's too weird and overly long sex scenes that are also mostly weird with body parts, and excessive long hair, and weird animal/creature shit. This creator needs to see a psychiatrist lol.
I mean, it's their fetish(es) (both the other guy and the dev). To each their own, as long as no real life rape, animals, or children are involved. Of course its possible that the developer (and players) could use some mental health counseling, but that's true for everyone, and fetishes are generally fine as long as they don't take over your life or drive you to commit crimes.

Honestly, if the game gives you blueballs, then it's probably not for you (unless having blueballs is what you want). There are parts I can't stand either, but I just rush though them or avoid them (depending on if they're required).

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
What are you doing here? The whole game is dedicated to strange fetishes.

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game:

password:game202306@wolfzqteam

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Did the dev try to implement some kind of cd-key activation or something?
That's been something they've always tried doing...

They've literally taken months of development time away from game content to try and prevent piracy. They've targeted specific people here as "master hackers" since they were breaking the DRM wolfzq implemented.

I think they're on the 4th or 5th try at DRM, though they seem to have calmed down a bit since the precracked game version isn't generally linked right away, just the method to crack it.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
That's been something they've always tried doing...

They've literally taken months of development time away from game content to try and prevent piracy. They've targeted specific people here as "master hackers" since they were breaking the DRM wolfzq implemented.

I think they're on the 4th or 5th try at DRM, though they seem to have calmed down a bit since the precracked game version isn't generally linked right away, just the method to crack it.
If there's one thing I've learned about crackers, it's they'll gleefully target games with obnoxious devs with nothing more than spite for motivation.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes