RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

max_72

Nov 12, 2020
when i try to start the game i keep on getting this error:
1689540712182.png

I have downloaded the latest version for here does someone know how to fix this?

this is for the pc

KronDarkbow

Aug 1, 2020
I just follow the wiki as the end of my comment, but if you stuck with it, i will fix them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant get the scene in the southwest corner to trigger. No matter what i do the stupid worms wont die and i cant exit the area without either reloading or getting raped by the damn things

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
dont think anyone cares enough about this game to bother to post updated versions anymore
so CA2 is no longer cared for by f95zone so it's never been updated
It is mainly because the dev barely add anything each update so many member just wait until enough content has been added to post a proper cracked version.

No one want to support and keep their patreon support on toxic dev that milk their fan base so yeah.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Ppl come here to sh*t about the dev..
And yet ppl still hoping someone share updated ver
Kinda funny enough lol

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Ppl come here to sh*t about the dev..
And yet ppl still hoping someone share updated ver
Kinda funny enough lol
Even ignoring different people wanting different things, what's so funny about that? You can want to play a game while being aware of how the dev is treating the development.

agisvilla

Feb 10, 2020
It is mainly because the dev barely add anything each update so many member just wait until enough content has been added to post a proper cracked version.

No one want to support and keep their patreon support on toxic dev that milk their fan base so yeah.
I hope I live long enough to see this game finished,because the development of CA1 took years, if I'm not mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: Maouhime

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Don't forget treats them like shit as well.
That's exactly why i stopped supporting him when he was still working on CA1 ... Updates each month were more about his supposed to be uncrackable protection and no content at all, on the other hand you had tons of mails filled with insults (And he was able to translate them ...)

And you know the funniest part? It's more than 2 years I'm not following his patreon anymore and I still get some of his emails because apparently he made a file with all his contributors mail in to spam them every now and there despite asking to not be bothered anymore...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I hadn't looked at patreon itself in a while, but how nice of them to remove or hide the ability to see the patreon campaign milestones. So when I decided to go see what the $3000 goal is, I can't find it. I decided to even pull it up on the wayback machine, and there's nothing from before 2020 stored which is apparently after patreon changed the site to not show that.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes