RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

DNZL07

Apr 1, 2023
is there any updated version?
im kinda stuck when playing the v4.92, the main story keep looping after i came back to the kingdom

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
wtf you guys spamming crack... its already been there.. the same thing from start 4.xx
just use it like before

js5561379

Mar 19, 2023
I don't know if I am incompetent or what, but I am trying to run the game just by downloading the version on the original post (4.92) and extracting. When I do this, it works fine until I open the save menu, at which point I get the "SyntaxError" (Unexpected token s in JSON at position 0), which then returns every time I open the game as soon as the game is opened.

I checked the Manual Crack post, but when I go to Z_Wolfzq_Help, I find that the exact text has already been added to the file. The key difference is that the file before that text all reads 'sojson.v4' rather than 'sojson.v5'.

I also get an error when I open the game which says

"Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specifyc a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't understand why the game doesn't work if I just download, extract, and run as I do with the other games posted on this site. I also had 4.82 downloaded and it worked fine (except there was a bug which was why I wanted to update), and I foolishly did not back up that version so I have no idea what changed.

EDIT: I am indeed incompetent, as this has nothing to do with the crack. After searching the thread I found a suggestion to clear the save folder. Clearing the save folder allows the game to run, but the save folder immediately repopulates itself with a bunch of .rpgsave files which then seem to cause the issue to repeat when the save menu is opened (or when the game is closed and then opened again).

EDIT2: I tried replacing all of the saves with some saves I found in this thread for version 4.82 (I think). The game is able to load, but I can't load any of the saves because files themselves get replaced by the same save files that are causing the issue in the first place. They all simply contain the text "M4QwbgpkAAA=" and I have no idea how to stop them from being created every time the game is opened.

EDIT3: The problem is worse than I thought. Not only does it replace the saves with the broken saves when the game is opened, but it also does it every couple of seconds during gameplay. I think the game is playable as long as I clear the save folder every time I want to make a new save, and if I backup my saves outside the save folder so that they don't get overwritten, but I would prefer not to have to go through the trouble. Is there a solution to this?

EDIT4: Went back to version 4.75 and suffered the same broken save generation error. However I also found this post which has a fix. Am playing at the moment and it's currently not generating any bad saves. Should work for any versions having the json error.

Last edited:

js5561379

Mar 19, 2023
Alright I gave up on 4.92 and downloaded 5.31, applied the patch, then applied the crack. The game no longer generates broken saves repeatedly, but now it freezes during the opening cutscene during the conversation between Cecilia and Lilina. Like right when it fades out and it's just Lilina's picture, the scene fails to transition to the prison. The music keeps playing, but no inputs work. Does anyone know how to fix this? It happens right at the start of the game so I can't cheat mode my way out of it (trying to teleport during the opening cutscene causes the game to freeze)

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Alright I gave up on 4.92 and downloaded 5.31, applied the patch, then applied the crack. The game no longer generates broken saves repeatedly, but now it freezes during the opening cutscene during the conversation between Cecilia and Lilina. Like right when it fades out and it's just Lilina's picture, the scene fails to transition to the prison. The music keeps playing, but no inputs work. Does anyone know how to fix this? It happens right at the start of the game so I can't cheat mode my way out of it (trying to teleport during the opening cutscene causes the game to freeze)
yep same error for me after version4.82

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
im still playing whit version4.82. new version just give me error and feezing first cutsecend cecilia and Lilina

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes