RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I cannot for the love of god finish this game, i've now had 4 major breaking bugs where my entire progress is reset to the first memory quest of the game, in different occasions of quests in the game, i've also had bugs where i get stuck and cannot move, and have to constantly preload save files, unfortunately i get kinda deep into the game so i do not save often, and apparently this reset progress bug happens at weird times that i'm not even aware off because i've preloaded save files and went isntantly back to the empire castle to check if its alright and it's already fucked. I do not understand what the fuck is with this game and these insane bugs.

edit: Fixed it. Found out its the bridge bug, never crossing that shit ever again, using NO CLIP and teleports from MTOOL cheat menu. Also btw it's not a bug.

The "BRIDGE BUG" is supposedly an attempt to stop crackers of enjoying the game and destroying their save files.
Just use No clip and never go through the bridge. Or find the patch somewhere in this thread.

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I cannot for the love of god finish this game, i've now had 4 major breaking bugs where my entire progress is reset to the first memory quest of the game, in different occasions of quests in the game, i've also had bugs where i get stuck and cannot move, and have to constantly preload save files, unfortunately i get kinda deep into the game so i do not save often, and apparently this reset progress bug happens at weird times that i'm not even aware off because i've preloaded save files and went isntantly back to the empire castle to check if its alright and it's already fucked. I do not understand what the fuck is with this game and these insane bugs.

edit: Fixed it. Found out its the bridge bug, never crossing that shit ever again, using NO CLIP and teleports from MTOOL cheat menu. Also btw it's not a bug.

The "BRIDGE BUG" is supposedly an attempt to stop crackers of enjoying the game and destroying their save files.
Just use No clip and never go through the bridge. Or find the patch somewhere in this thread.
1694529800718.png

That's from their Discord.

So, if someone reads this, who can program, he could look through the code. xD

So long,

Cheers

Reactions: noaria and Cakeey

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 2923979

That's from their Discord.

So, if someone reads this, who can program, he could look through the code. xD

So long,

Cheers
I wrote a fix for this bug years ago and it still works (made even a textfile to correct it manualy for future updates and mapchanges...).
How about simply searching the thread before complaining for the 10th+ time about the same thing.

Reactions: noaria

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I wrote a fix for this bug years ago and it still works (made even a textfile to correct it manualy for future updates and mapchanges...).
How about simply searching the thread before complaining for the 10th+ time about the same thing.
For your information: I didn't complain. I was just stating the fact, that I was thinking a long time ago. And don't blame me for not searching for the fix. I did that 1 1/2 years ago and already used it. But there're other game breaking traps beside the bridge, like the teleport into the lake at the residential district.
If you're thinking about blaming me again, because I mentioned that please note, that I have no fun through 198 sites of text to find one specific thing.

Anyways, thanks again for posting the fix. I think a moderator should link this fix to the first post. ;)

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
like the teleport into the lake at the residential district.
I remember that there was some broken gatelink in the Noble District (guess from the time he started to work on the slums). This is a version specific bug from something about ver 4+ (also don't know the exact version this got fixed). Anyway can't find it anymore in ver. 5.34 so by simply getting the newest version this should be fixed.
Edit: By the way any freshly developed (unfinished) scenes like the slime arc may lock you in so you can't leave without cheating (what could break your savefile anyway in specific ways).

Last edited:

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Srry guys but is there any way to stop the game from freezing? It keep freezing every 1 minutes or so in or out of cutscenes. This is so annoying cause I can't save every second of the game

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So it's gotten up to Version 5.50, huh?

How come the main page hasn't been updated with it?

Eh, not like I remember the last version of this game I tried to play....

I wonder if I should try to pick it up again now, or give it another 1-2 years in the hopes that it will actually be completely finished at some point and try then?

I remember that the last time I played, the Overlord Witch quest line still wasn't completely finished. Did this change? That's the line I was interested in the most, so if it's STILL not done, I'll likely buzz off for at least another 6 months to a year. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So it's gotten up to Version 5.50, huh?

How come the main page hasn't been updated with it?

Eh, not like I remember the last version of this game I tried to play....

I wonder if I should try to pick it up again now, or give it another 1-2 years in the hopes that it will actually be completely finished at some point and try then?

I remember that the last time I played, the Overlord Witch quest line still wasn't completely finished. Did this change? That's the line I was interested in the most, so if it's STILL not done, I'll likely buzz off for at least another 6 months to a year. XD
Maybe best to wait cause this seems to be a monetizing one like dead or alive xtreme beach 3

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, wolf sure knows how to ensure I'll never pay him a single dime. The more he bitches about this sort of thing, the less inclined I am to give him even a single cent.

1695695776221.png
1695695823461.png
1695695866972.png

No. And HELL No.

Seriously... this guy has major issues and probably delusions of grandeur too.

Especially if he's insane enough to even consider Denuvo like I've heard. That shit's way harder to integrate into game code without breaking everything than he realizes... and that's before getting into the fact that it's basically spyware.

Oh well...

Guess I'll be back in another 1-2 years to see if the game is finished. Maybe 3 years? Clearly, wolf isn't getting over his own ego...

CreamyFuta

Apr 17, 2023
Man I can't wait for him to input Denuvo (if he can) it's going to be a shut show for his paying customers

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes