RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Seems to work fine for me - even comes prepatched. After a quick check not much new, but opening works. Just same old bug with the bridge is the only problem I've seen...
(Mega was a quite a problematic to download from so would be great to get a mirror done by someone...)
The "bridge bug" is not a bug.

It is to stop crackers or "free" users to play the game, it destroys your save file.

Thats a feature the dev added, and it is not the only one, theres another bug somewhere that destroys your save file i can't remember which, but somewhere around the slave map.

The dev is a dick, such a good game and his greedyness + ego is destroying the game. He plans to add denuvo to stop crackers, wants 2000 patreons to continue the story.

He is out of his mind.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
To use a stupid meme....

0w0 wat's dis?
The new version of Dad was actually available 2 weeks ago by my friend on line but just opened it
What would the password for this zip be?
since i tried the " The password is always been year and month of release " sugestion and it doesnt extract.
The password is the same as the previous version, try backing it again, comment

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Just received a steam notification

Thank you to all our dedicated players for your love and support of
Cursed Armor

We are thrilled to announce that
Cursed Armor
has now been updated to the "uncensored" and "latest" version. This allows players who may have had concerns in the past to rediscover the joy of
Cursed Armor
and help us spread the word to new players.

In addition, we have some exciting news to share. We have confirmed a collaboration with the developer, wolfzq, to release
Cursed Armor 2
on Steam. However, this project is still in the early stages, so we kindly ask for your patience as we work on it. We will share further updates with everyone as soon as we have more information.

For now, please enjoy the latest version of
Cursed Armor!
And the cover reads "Cursed armor updated to 2.6". Haven't played it for years now so dunno what the numbers mean.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
If it was i wouldnt be asking for it. But thanks for the help.
Since ver. 5.0 was released in September its game202309@wolfzqteam.
Edit: Well technically its called 5.50 even if I 've never seen ver. 5.0 :FacePalm:

Last edited:

mass139

Mar 1, 2022

1. Slime branch line on the holy line plot impact production is completed, non-virgin can also enter the Good End, all events will advance rather than hinder the protagonist to reach Good End, more suitable for new players 1 turn!
2. watermelon belly plot additional, you can complete the process of pregnancy in the Empire, completed without jail, have fun! The method of opening the pregnancy currently provides 2 kinds, later will be more.
A. Go to the Earth Mother Temple (new territory, in the upper right corner of the Holy Capital Villa) to trigger an event, and then go back to Ferdinand to open it.
B. Owen's plot advances to Charles injecting the heroine, after which follow the reminder to go to Ferdinand to open it.
Both methods need motherhood greater than 500, if not enough, you can brush attributes in the Earth Mother Temple.
3. Complete all the costumes of the 2-step stomach corresponds to the new 3-step (what is 3-step? Oh, Very big~). Please experience it yourself ~ in short, compared to monster seedbeds, human children are bigger and healthier!)
4. Additional Auto dialog function, long press the A button in the dialog or settings to choose to open/close.
5. Fixed player reported bugs.
5.60更新說明
1、史萊姆支線對聖物線劇情影響製作完畢,非處女也可進入聖物GE結局,所有事件都會推進而不是阻礙主角達成GE,更加適合新玩家1周目食用!
2、西瓜肚劇情追加,可以在帝國完成孕育過程,完成後不坐牢,恭請品鑒!開啟懷孕的方法目前提供2種,以後會更多。
A、去地母神殿(新增地域,在聖都維拉右上角)觸發事件,之後回去找斐迪南開啟,
B、歐文劇情推進到查爾斯給女主註射,之後按照提醒去找斐迪南開啟。
兩種方法都需要母性大於500,如果不夠,可以在地母神殿刷屬性。
3、完成所有服裝的2階肚子對應,新增3階肚子(啥是3階?請自己體驗~總之,比起怪物苗床,人類的孩子更大更健康!)。
4、追加Auto對話功能,對話中長按A鍵或者設置中選擇開啟/關閉。
5、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。​

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021

1. Slime branch line on the holy line plot impact production is completed, non-virgin can also enter the Good End, all events will advance rather than hinder the protagonist to reach Good End, more suitable for new players 1 turn!
2. watermelon belly plot additional, you can complete the process of pregnancy in the Empire, completed without jail, have fun! The method of opening the pregnancy currently provides 2 kinds, later will be more.
A. Go to the Earth Mother Temple (new territory, in the upper right corner of the Holy Capital Villa) to trigger an event, and then go back to Ferdinand to open it.
B. Owen's plot advances to Charles injecting the heroine, after which follow the reminder to go to Ferdinand to open it.
Both methods need motherhood greater than 500, if not enough, you can brush attributes in the Earth Mother Temple.
3. Complete all the costumes of the 2-step stomach corresponds to the new 3-step (what is 3-step? Oh, Very big~). Please experience it yourself ~ in short, compared to monster seedbeds, human children are bigger and healthier!)
4. Additional Auto dialog function, long press the A button in the dialog or settings to choose to open/close.
5. Fixed player reported bugs.
5.60更新說明
1、史萊姆支線對聖物線劇情影響製作完畢,非處女也可進入聖物GE結局,所有事件都會推進而不是阻礙主角達成GE,更加適合新玩家1周目食用!
2、西瓜肚劇情追加,可以在帝國完成孕育過程,完成後不坐牢,恭請品鑒!開啟懷孕的方法目前提供2種,以後會更多。
A、去地母神殿(新增地域,在聖都維拉右上角)觸發事件,之後回去找斐迪南開啟,
B、歐文劇情推進到查爾斯給女主註射,之後按照提醒去找斐迪南開啟。
兩種方法都需要母性大於500,如果不夠,可以在地母神殿刷屬性。
3、完成所有服裝的2階肚子對應,新增3階肚子(啥是3階?請自己體驗~總之,比起怪物苗床,人類的孩子更大更健康!)。
4、追加Auto對話功能,對話中長按A鍵或者設置中選擇開啟/關閉。
5、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。​
At Last , It feels good to hear that now non-virgin route can also end with good end

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Milk on Sausage

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
5.60... can someone post it with the crack? i got lost which one of those crack will work (already try them and nothing happened)

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
5.60... can someone post it with the crack? i got lost which one of those crack will work (already try them and nothing happened)
Never mind the crack, if someone sends a new version, you have to be grateful, at least the new crack of the game is 100% complete.

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
Seems to work fine for me - even comes prepatched. After a quick check not much new, but opening works. Just same old bug with the bridge is the only problem I've seen...
(Mega was a quite a problematic to download from so would be great to get a mirror done by someone...)
question whats the password

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Never mind the crack, if someone sends a new version, you have to be grateful, at least the new crack of the game is 100% complete.
I will be gratefull for the new version if someone had posted it.

Yeah i cant remenber what crack to use anymore either :ROFLMAO:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The manual crack tutorial on the main page worked just fine on 5.30.

Odds are it will still work on 5.60.

It's literally a matter of copy-pasting stuff, so I dunno how people have so much trouble with it.

And there's a comment somewhere around this thread that explains how to fix the bridge thing, and that's also copy-pasta.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes