RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Well, wolf sure knows how to ensure I'll never pay him a single dime. The more he bitches about this sort of thing, the less inclined I am to give him even a single cent.

View attachment 2957579
View attachment 2957581
View attachment 2957583

No. And HELL No.

Seriously... this guy has major issues and probably delusions of grandeur too.

Especially if he's insane enough to even consider Denuvo like I've heard. That shit's way harder to integrate into game code without breaking everything than he realizes... and that's before getting into the fact that it's basically spyware.

Oh well...

Guess I'll be back in another 1-2 years to see if the game is finished. Maybe 3 years? Clearly, wolf isn't getting over his own ego...
hopefully there ain't costumes exclusive to just one patron for this one

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
hopefully there ain't costumes exclusive to just one patron for this one
Whaddya mean costumes exclusive to just ONE patron? As in. Normally available for a single person? He did that in CA1, for real? XD

The game definitely has patreon locked content, but I'm not aware of anything being locked for a limited number of people... Though even if it did, the crack takes care of that easily.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Whaddya mean costumes exclusive to just ONE patron? As in. Normally available for a single person? He did that in CA1, for real? XD

The game definitely has patreon locked content, but I'm not aware of anything being locked for a limited number of people... Though even if it did, the crack takes care of that easily.
even when you did get the costume for the 1st game, the pics for them didnt show ingame in CA1

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
CA1's overall art style was downright bad compared to CA2, so I wasn't really able to stick with it. As such, I never noticed anything of the sort.

Not like it matters tbh. I doubt CA1 did a better job than CA2 in terms of actually getting the costumes into any H-scenes... and without that, as far as I'm concerned, the costumes are pointless.

After playing bunches of Acerola games where costumes show up in a variety of sex scenes... CA2 is downright pathetic. Doesn't matter how many dozens of costumes it has for me if they're all pointless.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Well, wolf sure knows how to ensure I'll never pay him a single dime. The more he bitches about this sort of thing, the less inclined I am to give him even a single cent.

View attachment 2957579
View attachment 2957581
View attachment 2957583

No. And HELL No.

Especially if he's insane enough to even consider Denuvo like I've heard. That shit's way harder to integrate into game code without breaking everything than he realizes... and that's before getting into the fact that it's basically spyware.

Oh well...

Guess I'll be back in another 1-2 years to see if the game is finished. Maybe 3 years? Clearly, wolf isn't getting over his own ego...
They are just excuses to fuck over paying patrons. Do less sell crap and blame it on others - that's how chinese mentality works. Scamming and cheating are part of their daily routine, that's their cultural thing; they even have proverb - If you can cheat, then cheat.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 2957579
View attachment 2957581
View attachment 2957583

No. And HELL No.

Oh well...

How the fuck he gonna applied denuvo on rpgm game? Is he gonna move to different engine entirely?

One thing for sure is that he successfully wear off the crackers and uploader as none of them gonna waste time on something that barely change every month.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How the fuck he gonna applied denuvo on rpgm game? Is he gonna move to different engine entirely?

One thing for sure is that he successfully wear off the crackers and uploader as none of them gonna waste time on something that barely change every month.
Theoretically, Denuvo can be applied to anything. Denuvo isn't just a simple program after all, if it was, it wouldn't have taken so long before people started cracking it. That said, from my understanding, you have to pay for Denuvo and they basically help you figure out how to wrap your game with it or whatever.

That said... The bigger issue he'll have is that Denuvo always, always impacts the game's performance, and wolf's overloaded RPGM mess already has performance issues and random crashes because of how many plug-ins and whatnot he's stuffed in there. It's not a matter of what resources the game needs, but simply a matter of poor optimization... which is to be expected to some extent of a game that's still in development... but not when supposedly the main story-line is finished and you're basically just working on extra-content...

I've run Skyrim with a bunch of heavy duty mods on my current laptop and had no issues. His dumb RPGM game shouldn't be having issues on it... but it does, because it's a poorly optimized mess. With Denuvo? I suspect only his biggest fanboys will actually be able to stand the end result.

However, I seriously doubt wolf's got the money or the know-how to make Denuvo work for this little mess of a game. If he did, he'd have gotten it already.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
is that why he sent previous subscribers messages about trying to hit the 3000 member goal

Possible, but doubtful, because he's likely also getting some money from Fallen Valkyrie, he was cooperating for a while with the Agnietta Dev, and given his general speed of work and whatnot, it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't involved in who knows what other types of projects that we don't even know about.

Even if he does hit 3000 subscribers, I very much doubt he'll have the money to implement Denuvo. Or maybe he'll try then... but I'm pretty sure he's going to hit Denuvo like a bug hits a windshield on a highway and go splat. Proper studios with 30+ people working on games have trouble with Denuvo. I seriously doubt a solo-dev is gonna figure it out for an already poorly optimized game.

But oh well, guess we'll see.

I think he thinks that if he sorts out the cracking thing, he'll get more money. But I suspect that if anything, his income's gonna drop if he ever pulls it off.

groundhog

Apr 1, 2018
I need some help. Scrolled through like 100+ pages and couldnt find: I´ve updated my game from this site version to 5.31 found on this thread and imported my save file. I´ve noticed that new quests are not being tracked, for instance i´m doing the beast lady line and it doesnt show on the quest trackers. Is there a way to fix it so i can properly know what i´m doing since the game is confusing enough?

1696203047852.png

dangitgrandpa

Sep 17, 2020
I need some help. Scrolled through like 100+ pages and couldnt find: I´ve updated my game from this site version to 5.31 found on this thread and imported my save file. I´ve noticed that new quests are not being tracked, for instance i´m doing the beast lady line and it doesnt show on the quest trackers. Is there a way to fix it so i can properly know what i´m doing since the game is confusing enough?

View attachment 2973553
You're on the wrong tab buddy. Use left/right to navigate in the current menu in order to switch to either all or in progress.

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
nothing personal with chinese developers but it seems country with higher piracy rate are often have more self awareness developer trying everything to prevent piracy (since probably they used to do that).

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

again with shameless pateron developer with version 4.92
like what are the final version? version 100? i recall cursed one is just 2.5 and that is just insane version numbering
the first game with versin 2.50 which almost 2 years in development, is that it?
development years?

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
nothing personal with chinese developers but it seems country with higher piracy rate are often have more self awareness developer trying everything to prevent piracy (since probably they used to do that).

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

again with shameless pateron developer with version 4.92
like what are the final version? version 100? i recall cursed one is just 2.5 and that is just insane version numbering
the first game with versin 2.50 which almost 2 years in development, is that it?
development years?
Yeah It's cause the developer is desperate and needs to get laid bad, you seen some of the crazy shit in this game, that's one mind fuck the developer needs a therapist.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
So it's gotten up to Version 5.50, huh?

How come the main page hasn't been updated with it?

Eh, not like I remember the last version of this game I tried to play....

I wonder if I should try to pick it up again now, or give it another 1-2 years in the hopes that it will actually be completely finished at some point and try then?

I remember that the last time I played, the Overlord Witch quest line still wasn't completely finished. Did this change? That's the line I was interested in the most, so if it's STILL not done, I'll likely buzz off for at least another 6 months to a year. XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr_HH and Tenile

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Still have old bug?(loading bug i mean)when we can't start game after first conversation between Liliana and succubus
Seems to work fine for me - even comes prepatched. After a quick check not much new, but opening works. Just same old bug with the bridge is the only problem I've seen...
(Mega was a quite a problematic to download from so would be great to get a mirror done by someone...)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes