RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Friends, this game needs some software? For me, when the first conversation between Liliana and Cecilia happens, my game freezes, or even if I run the save version of the previous versions, it freezes again. This is the third time I download the game. If anyone knows, please help me.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Friends, this game needs some software? For me, when the first conversation between Liliana and Cecilia happens, my game freezes, or even if I run the save version of the previous versions, it freezes again. This is the third time I download the game. If anyone knows, please help me.
Not sure about other things depending on OS - but could be useful to have chinese language pack (for still untranslated parts) or other diverse framework packs to be installed (needed by quite a few older games so I could be wrong).
->So if you are able to run other RPGMV games from other threads it's rather unlikely you need other software.

Also your screenshot looks like some files are either corrupted from wrong extraction (worst case try 7zip) or there is a problem with the folder.
->Make sure each file really exists where it should be - you can reference it with winrar per double click on the packed file.

There could also be a problem with path length on the folder (some OS don't read files that are unreadable or have more than a specific length - guess about 100~200) try like C:\games\rpg\ca2 or something insted of a few folders with long names.

Last but not least check your anti virus programm (don't think there should be any problems - but just to be safe). Mine did't like a map data from another game and simply deleted it during extraction without asking :rolleyes:.

Well most things above should be obvious - but its possible to get stuck without keeping in mind of any of those.

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Not sure about other things depending on OS - but could be useful to have chinese language pack (for still untranslated parts) or other diverse framework packs to be installed (needed by quite a few older games so I could be wrong).
->So if you are able to run other RPGMV games from other threads it's rather unlikely you need other software.

Also your screenshot looks like some files are either corrupted from wrong extraction (worst case try 7zip) or there is a problem with the folder.
->Make sure each file really exists where it should be - you can reference it with winrar per double click on the packed file.

There could also be a problem with path length on the folder (some OS don't read files that are unreadable or have more than a specific length - guess about 100~200) try like C:\games\rpg\ca2 or something insted of a few folders with long names.

Last but not least check your anti virus programm (don't think there should be any problems - but just to be safe). Mine did't like a map data from another game and simply deleted it during extraction without asking :rolleyes:.

Well most things above should be obvious - but its possible to get stuck without keeping in mind of any of those.
I still have version 4.82 and it works properly for me, but after this version, every version that comes, the same problem occurs to me.
And I did everything you said, but still this problem is still there, the screen freezes, but the song is still fragmented, even when I exit the game, I have to close it with the task manager, otherwise the game continues.
And also thanks for helping me :) :)

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I didn't expect this game to have reached v5.60, the last time I played this game was when it was still V4. from v4 to v5 does it already have a lot of events?

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to actually progress the Tethys line?

All that happens is that Caroline switches places when the boat docks and I have to wait to get back on the boat. Seems to repeat ad nauseam.

EDIT: Seems to be you just have to do this switch with Caroline a few times, progress the event of that one crewman on the right side of the ship during daytime a bit, and then use the "not enough" command a bunch of times before visiting the captain's chambers...?

Bigger problem is that the game is now crashing whenever I try to do an event with the First Mate in the Warehouse. Can now choose the red dialogue option, but when I choose the blue one after I get a CTD after about 10 lines of dialogue.

EDIT 2: This bug was fixed by installing the 5.61 patch on page 200 or 201 of this thread.

EDIT 3: Yeah okay I have no idea how to progress the Tethys route. If I'm referring to the Memory Zone, I can only do the first two of Caroline's memories, and I can't do any of the scenes listed as "Princess". I assume there's something I'm missing here but I have 0 idea how to trigger it.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Cursed Armor II [v5.60] [Wolfzq]

PC (642MB) - -

7z std is needed to extract this compression :

V5.6.1 Patch is not included

If you like the game support the dev.

Reactions: "CJ"

Mikestriken

May 16, 2020
EDIT/UPDATE:

Seems game is bugged, the ghost sofia is supposed to give you a key that can unlock the other cells. Also in easy difficulty it seems you are missing one of the rooms with the bones.

The best solution is to complete the Ganon Queen ending and do a new game+. This way you can change the difficulty to normal and keep some of your skills. When choosing where to start NG+ from select just before you rescued Jeane so that you can rescue her yourself (if that is what you picked / wanted).

An alternative solution is to keep doing the ganon gangbang without becoming the queen enough times and then you will eventually get an option to teleport outside of the castle directly HOWEVER you don't get to keep the scepter of death if you do this.

Note / Weird Quirks of NG+:
1. After rescuing Jeane yourself if you go back to the Pink Lady Club you can do 1 more round of that "routine" but afterwards you will immediately be given a Slave Contract (of Jeane) and Prostitution Permission License. (This doesn't happen in a normal run, receiving those items immediately that is, at least on easy mode) TL;DR: Prostitution Permission License and Slave Contract are given immediately, your debt is forgiven, even after rescuing Jeane yourself.

2. If you try to work again at the Pink Lady Club after that first routine you will find you cannot because your corruption is too low.

3. You will be a virgin again, you cannot fix this by dying to one of the monsters in the city because well they do no dmg to you now after NG+ cos you're too OP.
Even if you use a save editor to set your health to 0 it will just end the game without causing the lose virginity scene.
The soonest you can fix this is at the Torres City questline if you chose to "search the artifact by yourself".

4. Royal Courses, you will be a bit more progressed in these areas, I don't think you will miss anything (I hope) but I got the equestrian scene for the knight immediately, and it didn't show me the scene were we meet the knight's son who was the brother of your past lover.

5. A lot of story scenes and recollections will have the option to skip them. So BE CAREFUL, you might accidentally skip new content from now on.

6. Your infamy will be "reset" to 990 so you won't have to deal with getting arrested after entering a house at night.

7. You (and I ;( ) miss out on getting exposed as Sofia by going into the accessories store during the day, cos we have already cleared our debt with Jeane. AND since we already have the prostitution license we cannot start it via using living doll or talking to Jeane at night (This is a lie talk to men in the INN during the day with living doll). I don't see that we can edit our corruption in the save editor either. I'll update when I find out the best way to get corruption up.

UPDATE: You can edit corruption in a . For the save editor I linked you need to click "File Unpack" at the bottom and then press CTRL + F and search "fall", it's the second option that comes up you can edit it there. I'm just gonna set mine to 1001.

8. Just a note about normal difficulty the skeletons are a LOT faster than in easy difficulty so be sure to save (as always ;)).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know how to "find the ghost on skeleton, mark to get rid off Backfire." in Capital Ganon quest

Excerpt from Wiki:
"You have to touch each bones you will meet between this floor and the deepest floor. So go downstair, there is a bone here. 3 floor under this one, there is another. The next floor is the dungeon, filled by bones. BUT you must avoid to be touched by monsters ! If one touch you, you will have sex. If your SP gauge is full, you are gone for a gang bang with king and his subjects and you have to start from the begining... but you can see the Ganon Queen ending if you want : go to the throne and see it. You will gain Crystalization of Ganon Queen who will be useful after this (but you can skip it if you want, we explain it later).

Once you touched each bones you met, have sex to fill your SP gauge and trigger the gang bang. You will break the spell. Behind the throne, you will find the death scepter. Then go upstairs."

I have pressed spacebar on 4 skeletons but I can't seem to get rid of the Backfire status.... This is very frustrating :/

First skeleton after taking the 2nd stair down.
1699107529808.png

2nd, 3rd and 4th skeleton after taking the 3rd stair down.
1699107625409.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes