RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

mantap_mantap

Aug 18, 2022
EDIT/UPDATE:

Seems game is bugged, the ghost sofia is supposed to give you a key that can unlock the other cells. Also in easy difficulty it seems you are missing one of the rooms with the bones.

The best solution is to complete the Ganon Queen ending and do a new game+. This way you can change the difficulty to normal and keep some of your skills. When choosing where to start NG+ from select just before you rescued Jeane so that you can rescue her yourself (if that is what you picked / wanted).

An alternative solution is to keep doing the ganon gangbang without becoming the queen enough times and then you will eventually get an option to teleport outside of the castle directly HOWEVER you don't get to keep the scepter of death if you do this.

Note / Weird Quirks of NG+:
1. After rescuing Jeane yourself if you go back to the Pink Lady Club you can do 1 more round of that "routine" but afterwards you will immediately be given a Slave Contract (of Jeane) and Prostitution Permission License. (This doesn't happen in a normal run, receiving those items immediately that is, at least on easy mode) TL;DR: Prostitution Permission License and Slave Contract are given immediately, your debt is forgiven, even after rescuing Jeane yourself.

2. If you try to work again at the Pink Lady Club after that first routine you will find you cannot because your corruption is too low.

3. You will be a virgin again, you cannot fix this by dying to one of the monsters in the city because well they do no dmg to you now after NG+ cos you're too OP.
Even if you use a save editor to set your health to 0 it will just end the game without causing the lose virginity scene.
The soonest you can fix this is at the Torres City questline if you chose to "search the artifact by yourself".

4. Royal Courses, you will be a bit more progressed in these areas, I don't think you will miss anything (I hope) but I got the equestrian scene for the knight immediately, and it didn't show me the scene were we meet the knight's son who was the brother of your past lover.

5. A lot of story scenes and recollections will have the option to skip them. So BE CAREFUL, you might accidentally skip new content from now on.

6. Your infamy will be "reset" to 990 so you won't have to deal with getting arrested after entering a house at night.

7. Just a note about normal difficulty the skeletons are a LOT faster than in easy difficulty so be sure to save (as always ;)).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know how to "find the ghost on skeleton, mark to get rid off Backfire." in Capital Ganon quest

Excerpt from Wiki:
"You have to touch each bones you will meet between this floor and the deepest floor. So go downstair, there is a bone here. 3 floor under this one, there is another. The next floor is the dungeon, filled by bones. BUT you must avoid to be touched by monsters ! If one touch you, you will have sex. If your SP gauge is full, you are gone for a gang bang with king and his subjects and you have to start from the begining... but you can see the Ganon Queen ending if you want : go to the throne and see it. You will gain Crystalization of Ganon Queen who will be useful after this (but you can skip it if you want, we explain it later).

Once you touched each bones you met, have sex to fill your SP gauge and trigger the gang bang. You will break the spell. Behind the throne, you will find the death scepter. Then go upstairs."

I have pressed spacebar on 4 skeletons but I can't seem to get rid of the Backfire status.... This is very frustrating :/

First skeleton after taking the 2nd stair down.
View attachment 3060405

2nd, 3rd and 4th skeleton after taking the 3rd stair down.
View attachment 3060410
we try this...

Mikestriken

May 16, 2020
For those who have been asking:
You can edit/increase corruption in a . For the save editor I linked you need to click "File Unpack" at the bottom and then press CTRL + F and search "fall", it's the second option that comes up you can edit it there.

iured

Dec 7, 2018
make sure your sanity is 3000 or lower their a few sceens like this best thing to do is go and do the beast lady line in castle by talking to the 3rd princess via throu her window and tell her the truth then wait so you can spend the night with her or can use cheat menu if you got one
Okay thanks

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
How bout instead of making a humiliating deal with slavers to eventually rescue someone, you just kill them all with your magic?

Aug 7, 2019
I dunno that out of nowhere enema scene at the start of the game.
As unethical as they are they're operating legally. Killing them would make you a wanted criminal which is kind of antithetical to the idea of being able to wander freely and fight demons as the area's representative, the whole point of being a witch

This story is borderline incomprehensible at times anyways just go with the flow

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
As unethical as they are they're operating legally. Killing them would make you a wanted criminal which is kind of antithetical to the idea of being able to wander freely and fight demons as the area's representative, the whole point of being a witch

This story is borderline incomprehensible at times anyways just go with the flow
Considering you are an empires sole defense against demons which are a constant threat, they should be prioritizing you above literally everything else. It would honestly make more sense for their entire society to be geared towards supporting the witch, but hey not everyone can do worldbuilding. I agree with you on the incomprehensible part.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I think the logic there is that the monsters have been mostly forgotten by the general public, so the importance of the Spirit Witches isn't widely known, which means that it's difficult for governments to justify anything they do. Blowing up a perfectly legal establishment for a random slave is not the kind of thing that the kingdom can support. On top of that, Sofia's not the only Spirit Witch, she's just the Spirit Witch of the one kingdom, and if something does happen to her, she can eventually be replaced before the monster problem grows too big.

That said... it doesn't really make that much sense when considering that apparently, this type of monster is extremely difficult to deal with by any other means. I think only that black witch chick ever deals with them, and with great difficulty, using the power of Abadon or something... And even then she had to blow up an entire street or something.

In other words, I get what Wolf was trying to aim for here... but it doesn't actually make sense if you look at it closely, even with the whole "The public isn't fond of Spirit Witches because they're total sluts." thing he tried to establish.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I think the logic there is that the monsters have been mostly forgotten by the general public, so the importance of the Spirit Witches isn't widely known, which means that it's difficult for governments to justify anything they do. Blowing up a perfectly legal establishment for a random slave is not the kind of thing that the kingdom can support. On top of that, Sofia's not the only Spirit Witch, she's just the Spirit Witch of the one kingdom, and if something does happen to her, she can eventually be replaced before the monster problem grows too big.

That said... it doesn't really make that much sense when considering that apparently, this type of monster is extremely difficult to deal with by any other means. I think only that black witch chick ever deals with them, and with great difficulty, using the power of Abadon or something... And even then she had to blow up an entire street or something.

In other words, I get what Wolf was trying to aim for here... but it doesn't actually make sense if you look at it closely, even with the whole "The public isn't fond of Spirit Witches because they're total sluts." thing he tried to establish.
To me it doesn't even make sense that the public has mostly forgotten about demons. I mean, imagine the influence that religion has had in all regions of our own world. Now imagine what that would be like if in the past we were literally ruled over by actual demons. Like that shit would be ingrained in every facet of their culture. And even if the public didn't comprehend the importance of the witch, the government surely would.

A kingdom under threat by demons with a single witch at their disposal would be the equivalent of a modern country with little military might but one nuke in their arsenal that is being threatened with potential invasion. You can be damn sure they'd do anything to protect it. Imagine the difference in influence between a kingdom that has a witch and one that doesn't. The ones that don't probably have to grovel, sign favorable agreements, or pay small fortunes to have their demon's exterminated by rent-a-witches from other kingdoms. Protag is basically immune to prosecution for their actions as they play a vital role in the country's security and their true identity is also unknown. Even if they could arrest a witch with powerful magic, every moment they kept her in custody the demon problem would just keep getting worse. And if the kingdom uncovered her identity... well she's the princess.

Realistically, if you blew up that slave trading facility the kingdom would either cover it up or force compensation on the remaining people. Given her stealth, magic, and secret identity, you could probably pull off an assassination and rescue leaving no leads. Or if violence is that beyond the pale, as princess she could just buy the slave. They'd probably be ecstatic to curry favor with the royal family. Depending on her influence as princess she could get them shut down or pushed out of town, or if she lacks that, create a scandal out of the fact they are marketing prostitutes as resembling the royal daughter. Not to mention the fact that the establishment is in possession of an illegally acquired magical artifact stolen from the government, that's casus belli enough.

Basically what I'm saying is that world-building is fun. Also there were probably a lot of ways out of that situation that didn't involve serving wine out of your ass...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Some of the nuances Wolf goes for are lost in translation, it seems.

On that note, what would you say is biggest issue with the translation so far?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Some of the nuances Wolf goes for are lost in translation, it seems.

On that note, what would you say is biggest issue with the translation so far?
It's quite likely that a LOT of nuance is lost because of the poor quality translation, that's definitely for sure.

Though to an extent, it's possible that some of the details and problems the protagonist has is because she's an idiot who knows nothing about being a princess or a spirit witch, and she's also extremely impulsive.

As for what's wrong with the translation... That's a complicated thing to address, since it's difficult in some cases to know how much is a problem from the translation itself, and how much is an issue from the original text.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
It's quite likely that a LOT of nuance is lost because of the poor quality translation, that's definitely for sure.

Though to an extent, it's possible that some of the details and problems the protagonist has is because she's an idiot who knows nothing about being a princess or a spirit witch, and she's also extremely impulsive.

As for what's wrong with the translation... That's a complicated thing to address, since it's difficult in some cases to know how much is a problem from the translation itself, and how much is an issue from the original text.
I mean in a game where you serve ass wine, how much nuance was there to begin with?

Sorry guess I'm still in shock, that scene came outta nowhere. Maybe if I'd played the first one it'd feel like a more natural progression.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

What kinds of improvements would you like to see in the translation overall?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What kinds of improvements would you like to see in the translation overall?
I'd have to download the game and start playing it extensively again to make any worthwhile suggestions, my memory is not THAT good after all, and you'd need details for this sort of thing.

One thing I loosely remember is that everything related to slave training and Lilina's memories of her slave training before the current misadventures overuse the word 'bitch', a lot. It's used as a title/name in parts, but also in contexts where it's basically synonymous with words like slut/whore/whatever. I bring this up because there's a lot of "Bitch is becoming a bitch." and whatnot that reads absolutely horrendously. By that same token, I don't know if it's like this because the translator was lazy, or if it's like this because Wolf was lazy and literally used the same word over and over and over again. Or if it's some Chinese thing that doesn't quite get translated properly.

Aside from that, from what I remember, there were a number of awkward phrasings and word choices that seemed to be caused by a lack of full familiarity with the English language. Phrases and sentences that are technically correct, but which would never be used by an actual English speaker. Stuff like that.

As someone who reads a lot and who uses English every day at work and in other places, playing this game felt pretty awkward most of the time. The translation isn't outright horrible... I've seen way worse, but it's not what I'd consider good either.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
One thing I loosely remember is that everything related to slave training and Lilina's memories of her slave training before the current misadventures overuse the word 'bitch', a lot. It's used as a title/name in parts, but also in contexts where it's basically synonymous with words like slut/whore/whatever. I bring this up because there's a lot of "Bitch is becoming a bitch." and whatnot that reads absolutely horrendously.
That's good feedback. If you have anything else that can be specific like that, please let me know.

A retranslation is being worked on.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Please wait for the upload, expect 1 hour

Game:

password:game202311@wolfzqteam

English language players don't need to read the message below. :)

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes