RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
5.70 Update log:

1. Added content about giving birth at the Alfred's house after getting pregnant.

2. Added content in the noble district bathhouse after having a huge pregnant belly.

3. Added content with the guards in the noble district after having a huge pregnant belly.

4. Added default outfit for a super pregnant belly.

5. True Ganon Queen can directly unlock a new storyline in the next playthrough, becoming the Queen and True Queen. The main storyline of Ganon Castle in the new playthrough can be completed in just 1 minute (high-speed playthrough is no longer a dream, after all, the game encourages multiple playthroughs!).

6. True Ganon Queen, with corresponding titles (the "elevator" in the maze can assist players in changing titles), can rule Ganon Castle and unlock various easter eggs.

7. Added the vixen suit and corresponding storyline to the Empire's botanical garden in plaza district.

8. Armor and weapon shops now sell mage equipment worn during class.

9. Modified the name of the Mother Goat and added an illustration. Her true form can only be seen in the storyline after completing a playthrough.

10. The illustration controller now includes the option to disable system-enforced dead eye.

11. There have been too many changes this month... Apologies if I miss anything!

12. Fixed player reported bugs.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
And it sounds like there's still no news on finishing the Overlord Witch storyline.

Damn-it Wolf... finish that thing off already. :/

Definitely gonna have to leave this game alone for another year or two by the looks of things.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Announcement (Patreon)
Hi everyone, I'd like to make an announcement and conduct a vote here.

大家好,在這裡我要發一個公告和做一個投票。

Thank you all for your support over the past 5 years. CA II is about to enter its final phase of development ! It is expected to take 1 year (December 2023 - December 2024), after which the game will enter the sales phase.

感謝大家的5年來的陪伴,鎧甲II即將進入最終開發階段!預計時長為1年(2023年12月-2024年12月),之後遊戲將進入販售階段。

During the final year, the goals for CA II are as follows:

在最後的一年裡,鎧甲II的最終目標如下:

1. Create a grand finale of all true endings converge - the Eastern Ruins. Since there are no plans for a third generation, the story of the cursed armor will be saying goodbye to everyone after the true ending! I will arrange a storyline that I believe is suitable for Lilina, so that everyone can enjoy the story of Lilina. (If you can achieving a happy ending of course, and if you're not happy, it means there's something you miss :p).

1、製作真路線大結局 - 東部遺跡,因為沒有3代計劃,詛咒鎧甲的故事也將在真結局後跟大家說完結了!我會安排我覺得適合莉莉娜的劇情,讓大家都能開心看完莉莉娜的故事(開心的結局當然是有難度的,不開心那說明你沒玩好,:P)。

2. Add branching endings to all main branch storylines, including: Holy Relic route (related to the third princesses), Yukka route (related to Yukka and the third princesses), Beastland route (related to Queen Serute), Slime route (the Demon King branch and crowdfunding branch), and Tethys route.

2、增加各大路線的分支結局,其中包括:聖物線(三公主相關)、侑香線(侑香和三公主相關)、獸國線(絲露特皇后相關)、史萊姆線(魔王分支和眾籌分支)、狄蒂絲線。

3. To optimize the system further, make it more user-friendly, and add memo features for each main storyline.

3、系統進一步優化,人性化,並追加各大路線的備忘錄。

4. Create a fortune-telling system that allows players to unlock other endings within a branch through gold coins (reducing needed playthroughs and increasing the value of in-game currency), and with it some special storylines that provide a large amount of coins.

4、占卜系統製作,可以通過金幣占卜來開啟一條路線中的其他分支(減少週目,提高遊戲幣的價值),且會增加大量獲取金幣的特殊劇情。

5. Various small events, such as ones in restaurant and bathhouse, to enhance the freedom of the empire's storyline, allowing Lilina to have more fun. The quantity of these events will be determined by the remaining time after developing the above storylines.

5、各種類似餐廳和澡堂的小事件,提升帝國劇情的自由度,讓莉莉娜可以浪得更開心,總量是根據開發完上述劇情後,剩餘的時間決定。

6. Create character and background information outside of the game. If you are interested in learning more about the background story and hidden truths of CA II and have the ability to organize documents or create guides, you can sign up to join the strategy team and help me improve the game society.

6、製作遊戲外的人設和背景資料,如果你有興趣想要更加了解鎧甲II的背景故事和隱藏真相,且有整理文檔或者製作攻略的能力,那麼可以報名加入攻略組,跟我一起來完善周邊。
Good news, CA 2 will be completed next year. Looks like wolf found new source of income (probably the valkyrie one)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: drow1207

Sep 12, 2021
Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Please wait for the upload, expect 1 hour

Game: Mega

password:game202311@wolfzqteam

English language players don't need to read the message below. :)
Can you provide Chinese version of the game,Many thanks!

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Use the wiki on OP
And when receiving the beast, is it important to be a person or can an elf?

I went through all the torment and got to the trainers, but with the transformation, there was no beast, and Sofia received experience, or this is how it should be.

Even when I chose to become a queen and came out from there, there was no transformation of the beast, but maybe I did something wrong

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
And when receiving the beast, is it important to be a person or can an elf?

I went through all the torment and got to the trainers, but with the transformation, there was no beast, and Sofia received experience, or this is how it should be.

Even when I chose to become a queen and came out from there, there was no transformation of the beast, but maybe I did something wrong
but not that you cant use this form unless you have the "Divine Beast Power" Stat. To have it, you have to drink semen (so fellatio scenes). It wont be a problem if you are the Beast Queen, just come back to beast land and have fun (dark witch line will grant you a quick travel way, more info in next part) but if you are not, you'll have to find a way to trigger it (you can do prostitution in Anvil, but you will have to do 2000 g scene to trigger a fellatio with sperm driking and it will take 3 or 4 scenes like this to gain divine power, saddly. If we find a way to have semen drinking faster, we'll tell it here).

This was literally on the last part of beast queen path
Please read it thoroughly before asking any questions

Reactions: HikkiG

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
Is there something i could loom at to explain how to do it?
search my post around page 167-170 , and other reply in those page too , i know its old but you will find some useful information to start with , myself at that time cant access to pc so i spend alot of time *fuck around and find out* with my phone , and its work (y) .

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
how to play it on joyplay everyone? i tried but it take an error because miss something file
search my post around page 167-170 , and other reply in those page too , i know its old but you will find some useful information to start with , myself at that time cant access to pc so i spend alot of time *fuck around and find out* with my phone , and its work (y) .
^ , AND people need to stop using Joiplay from CHplay , last time they update it Queen Elizabeth still alive riding horse with Ronald Reagan, cant even run Ren'py properly , try instead .

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
^ , AND people need to stop using Joiplay from CHplay , last time they update it Queen Elizabeth still alive riding horse with Ronald Reagan, cant even run Ren'py properly , try instead .
Everytime I get this screen when I try to log into itis there a way to fix this? Im sorry if im bugging you too much.

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
Everytime I get this screen when I try to log into itis there a way to fix this? Im sorry if im bugging you too much.
You just need to working with those setting in Joiplay , not only Rpgm part any other too. Go full chaos mode , tick this , tick that , testing every option , sometime its work sometime dont, but you dont know how . also try using the old version first , the one that support android port lying around somewhere .

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hi. Who knows where these items are located. I found only 2 pcs. One found in Torres near the well, and the second Tample of Overlord

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
hey can anyone please help me with the cheat menu it isn't showing up when i start the game pressing 1 and nothing

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes