RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game :

password:game202312@wolfzqteam

English language players don't need to read the message below. :)

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Content
1. Added storyline for the drink shop in the Empire.

2. Added continuation after lifting the curse of the Nine-tailed Fox.

3. Added 100% pregnant rate prayer for the Holy Mother (Mother Earth Temple).

4. Added character illustration photography backgrounds.

5. Fixed player reported bugs.

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Need cheat plugin with woflz.net? I remember just throwing the code into the file and then there's no need to do anything else.Maybe I remember wrong? But never mind, it just takes a little more time.mẹ mày

AldyKnight999

Jun 29, 2020
is there anyone can bypass the login system before patch 5.80, i still can play this game at 5.71 patch, but after 5.80 lock again in login screen

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
anyone have latest chinese version

請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

5.80中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:

解壓密碼:game202312@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.80中文版 百度盤

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!

本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!

遊戲本體:

提取碼:b37t

解壓密碼:game202312@wolfzqteam

Frozen Queen Elsa

Nov 13, 2017
Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.

After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.

Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!

Game : Mega

password:game202312@wolfzqteam

English language players don't need to read the message below. :)
Thanks so much

Reactions: LimbMan

LimbMan

Aug 20, 2023
Guys, can you please tell a beginner how to install a cheat menu and how to activate clothing in the Patreon store?

Last edited:

LimbMan

Aug 20, 2023
I have installed the cheat menu. Thank you.
I couldn't make the crack. Maybe someone can share a ready one.

Renosaka

May 17, 2021
I have installed the cheat menu. Thank you.
I couldn't make the crack. Maybe someone can share a ready one.
Here's how to do the crack go to www/js/plugins open Z_Wolfzq_Help.js with notepad. Go to the very end of the text it will say something like this encode_version = 'sojson.v5'; and paste this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still use this, I have try it and works

LimbMan

Aug 20, 2023
I did that, but I'm getting a black screen.
When I was playing version 5.60, everything was fine.
don't change anything, just paste on the very bottom line after "encode_version = 'jsjiami.com.v5';''
UPD I succeeded! I copied everything from CRACK v5.60 that comes after 'encode_version = 'jsjiami.com.v5';'' I don't know if it's right or not, but the clothes appeared, and the game is working." :D
Thank you all for your help.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes