RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I've got 3 question for the more active peoples here

1. I haven't seen any new patreon clothes in a while (enven with the manual crack), am I dumb ? Is there a new crack for them that isn't the one linked at first page ? Is there no new one yet ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get this outfit if it's in the game ?

3. Does anyone know how to get the Owen blowjob at his office ? Couldn't manage to access it...

Thanks in advance and sorry for being stupid :p

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I remember that I seen some pictures of Sofia's pregnant womb.
Please, could someone publish these images here?

You have my gratitude!

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This by the same guy who made Fallen Valkyrie? I don't remember much about the original Cursed Armor but I do remember it being "the other Kai game" and I remember it being pretty disappointing, but Fallen Valkyrie looks very promising so I'll give one a shot.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I don't get it, if she's still Lilina but her appearance just changed, why does her sex stats reset?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This by the same guy who made Fallen Valkyrie? I don't remember much about the original Cursed Armor but I do remember it being "the other Kai game" and I remember it being pretty disappointing, but Fallen Valkyrie looks very promising so I'll give one a shot.
While wolf is involved in both projects, Cursed Armor 2 is his main project, while Fallen Valkyrie is actually the main project of a guy called Tentacle3g, and wolf is primarily assisting with the coding, if my understanding is correct. So while there will be certain similarities, there will also be plenty of differences.

I don't get it, if she's still Lilina but her appearance just changed, why does her sex stats reset?
It's not just her appearance. Lilina ends up taking over the princess' body. Sex stats are primarily a thing of the body. As such, since the princess is a virgin, Lilina's current body is a virgin as well. Now... how that works with purely mental stats is another conversation entirely... and it's probably better to just handwave it away as gameplya shenanigans.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Now... how that works with purely mental stats is another conversation entirely... and it's probably better to just handwave it away as gameplya shenanigans.
Specially because, IIRC, the canon ending required for Lillina to be a complete slut in Cursed Armor, so outside of the limits of an untrained body, she should be enjoying sex VERY much at that point.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes