RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm retranslating this game.

If anyone could please post all of their saves, that would speed up the process immensely.

Especially with virgin status late-game.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
how do you know that there are more game breaking traps if you state in your next sentence that you don't know what they are?

also does the map001 edit still fix the bridge trap? and are there any other game breaking issues to watch out for?
The problem is, I don't know, what causes the other prolems or if they're really other player traps. But, when you're at Empire City at night under some circumstances, like you're not transformed or crossed the bridge before (I don't know anymore, what I did before.) and you'll try to go back to your back entrance of the castle from the trading area, you'll get teleported to the residential area into the lake on the left and you can't move anymore. It gives me the impression of a player trap instead of a bug. Even so "it wasn't fixed" several versions in the past. I have to state, that I don't played the game for quite a time since then.

It did fix something. But let us call the other problems also traps - didn't get fixed. So eventually you step into another trap.
Also I just overread the conversation people stating wolf was implementing an anti hacker plugin, I have the opinion, that this "fix" doesn't really turn of the plugin. :/

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
The problem is, I don't know, what causes the other prolems or if they're really other player traps. But, when you're at Empire City at night under some circumstances, like you're not transformed or crossed the bridge before (I don't know anymore, what I did before.) and you'll try to go back to your back entrance of the castle from the trading area, you'll get teleported to the residential area into the lake on the left and you can't move anymore. It gives me the impression of a player trap instead of a bug. Even so "it wasn't fixed" several versions in the past. I have to state, that I don't played the game for quite a time since then.

It did fix something. But let us call the other problems also traps - didn't get fixed. So eventually you step into another trap.
Also I just overread the conversation people stating wolf was implementing an anti hacker plugin, I have the opinion, that this "fix" doesn't really turn of the plugin. :/
I noticed that this bug is only triggered with the cheat menu installed. It also works when trying to get into the palace in any transformation except the first.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
New versions of the game are also published on Kemono.su. Unfortunately, this often happens with a large delay.
My gratutude for the link, Sir!

Game Version 5.90! (Patreon)

5.90 Update Log (Patreon)

CursedArmorCRACK.7z works for v5.90!

Last edited:

criittt

Nov 9, 2020
Please, be more specific!
There is no virus in the crack.
I use only "Linux Mint 21.3".
it gives error everytime that "Malformed attachment request" this link redirect through f95 and then show this error...
if you have a file then please share it directly...

criittt

Nov 9, 2020
Reuploading the crack:
showing the same error, and i don't know why it's redirecting to f95 captcha and all.
I saw files where you click and it downloaded directly... No need for captcha and verification...

Do one thing upload the file on dropbox and then share the link... Maybe then the problem will resolve..

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
showing the same error, and i don't know why it's redirecting to f95 captcha and all.
I saw files where you click and it downloaded directly... No need for captcha and verification...

Do one thing upload the file on dropbox and then share the link... Maybe then the problem will resolve..
Please, CursedArmorIICRACK.zip:

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes