RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So... does this mean that 5.90 will be the final version of the game?

Well, at least in terms of content. It sounds like they're still planning to add in that improved translation that was mentioned a while back.

Once that's done and whatever optimizations are done, I guess it means that it'll be time for someone to try to seriously crack and fix this mess of a game?

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Not a bad game, but absolutely unplayable. I'm playing version 5.90 with crack. After returning from the world of the dead in any status (raped or not raped), I receive a wig from Mr. Owen. Next, I can't apply this wig. No matter how hard I try at any time of the day or night in the form of a queen or a witch. The wig just lies in the inventory and is marked with an extinct symbol, when you click on it, there is a sharp unpleasant sound. I understand that the queen wears this wig in the afternoon after her classes, but it is impossible to apply it. The game has stopped, there is no further progress. Obviously, this is done on purpose. In short, unplayable. And if you use the cheat menu, then when you return to the castle you are transported to the lake, so the cheat menu is also an unnecessary thing.
First of all The wig is not usable . It is used for disguise the Character.
then don't use the cheat menu to teleport, the dev made it in a way so the people who play the cracked version won't be able to play. It works only when in succubus form.
And don't say there is no progress, use the quest menu to see the quest to do, or use the walk-through on op

deneg-net

May 22, 2023
First of all The wig is not usable . It is used for disguise the Character.
then don't use the cheat menu to teleport, the dev made it in a way so the people who play the cracked version won't be able to play. It works only when in succubus form.
And don't say there is no progress, use the quest menu to see the quest to do, or use the walk-through on op
Thanks for the reply. I figured it out. Initially, I wrote a message that contained an inaccuracy. It was just necessary to "sleep" for two days. At the end of the second day, a monster attacks me and I am given the option to dress up as a maid. I just didn't wait for the trigger of the quest scene.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Is there anyone out there able to upload the newest version of the game + the crack in 1 rar file?
I keep trying to install the crack and when I launch the game, I keep hitting the login in screen.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
CN ver? Here you go
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

5.90中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:

解壓密碼:game202401@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.90中文版 百度盤

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!

本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!

遊戲本體:

提取碼:sq1d

解壓密碼:game202401@wolfzqteam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anson98

Kub1nka21

Apr 13, 2022
Friends, you should follow the game updates more often. Can you tell me how long it takes to wait for the English version?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes