RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Stingy is putting it midly. Wolfzq is infamous for having microtransactions on the level of EA. Probably worse. You want that cool outfit that ALSO gives you good stats? You better pay (or cheat and pirate it, of course). You don't feel like paying? Well, then I hope you are fine with having a dress up system with NO dresses besides the standard two. To be fair, this game has like... was it 5? 6? something like that, unlike the first one that DID have just the two.

And the dresses aren't exactly cheap. I remember that, to have every dress in the first game, you had to pay more than a hundred bucks. It is, or at least was, less expensive to buy ALL the content of Conan Exiles than Cursed Armor 1 with all its dresses.
100 bucks for cosmetics?! Dude.... Its even more expensive than Dope game like helldivers 2 or palworld! Its only 30-40 bucks, and you already got battlepass inside it. Its definetely too much bruh, dayuuum. It sounds like a rip-off

I Heard his first game is good? But many had said Its too grindy, average plot and storyline, mediocre game mechanics and characters, can't go good ending at first try, and many more. I havent try the game yet because of the "too grindy" criticism, but i can say that, i don't think that the full game worth 100 bucks. Even trash game like "suicide squad: kill the justice league" priced at 70 bucks. And i regret it so much wasting my goddamn money on that game. Can't imagine i will spent money on this. He got good artist though, he got style in his drawing, and i see he is improving.

Last edited:

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Its okay, i don't care about the game anymore.
yes, well, you also understand, piracy is normal, but the authors officially make money from it, part of the sale of content goes to their personal expenses, I think it’s normal to support someone by buying cosmetics.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
yes, well, you also understand, piracy is normal, but the authors officially make money from it, part of the sale of content goes to their personal expenses, I think it’s normal to support someone by buying cosmetics.
You're right!

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have a Patreon costume for me?
The Patreon costumes are technically in the base game, but access to them is locked through the DRM. The crack allowed access to all the costumes when it worked. There is only one thing that is actual DLC, which is related to the well in Anvil and I believe is a reference to the first game. It was only available last year, to people who spent $150 on all the costumes and/or gave extra money to a separate Patreon account. (I don't have the DLC, so don't bother asking me)

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
The Patreon costumes are technically in the base game, but access to them is locked through the DRM. The crack allowed access to all the costumes when it worked. There is only one thing that is actual DLC, which is related to the well in Anvil and I believe is a reference to the first game. It was only available last year, to people who spent $150 on all the costumes and/or gave extra money to a separate Patreon account. (I don't have the DLC, so don't bother asking me)
The dlc gives the succubus costume from first game after clearing the dungeon.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Let's put it this way. One thing is to earn money and get some support by buying cosmetics... and another is to string your customers with cosmetics while you keep NOT finishing the game, because said cosmetics give way too much money to you. And the fact that, as I said, a whole system of the game (the dressing) was basically useless without the cosmetics.

Also, take into account that Cursed Armor started as an Oblivion mod. That's why there are names that are the same as in Oblivion, and while a name is usually something hardly worth of being called on (and in this case it isn't)... that's not the only thing Wolfzq has taken from other sources. There was that time when Wolfzq was accused that the heroine of Cursed Armor was basically ripped from another h-game (I don't remember how that ended, to be honest, and I'm not involved enough to check it). Or the fact that EVERY cosmetic comes from stablished series, like Taimanin Asagi, to give just ONE example... And I'm pretty sure Wolfzq didn't pay a single cent to Black Lillith.

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
I have a question for veterans of this game saga, is this sequel shorter than the first? It's just that, for me, if it's not finished and if the ending I saw is that of the game and on top of that the sidequest it has, it seems shorter to me than the first one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CursedArmorII-5.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kaidou

May 15, 2018
i dont know if this is a good place to ask but wasnt the dev is also co-making another game with another dev called SSDog a game called Nightbloom ? has anyone got any info on that ?

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
CursedArmorII-5.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this including the crack ?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes