RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry if i ask dumb question but, how do you know the crack is working ? I play for a couple hour and still dont get any skin

sekira12

Sep 14, 2022
I have a question for veterans of this game saga, is this sequel shorter than the first? It's just that, for me, if it's not finished and if the ending I saw is that of the game and on top of that the sidequest it has, it seems shorter to me than the first one.
I also thought so, but maybe it's because in the first part the dialogues were rewound only after the first ending, and here you can skip right away. and there is no true ending yet..
(it's google translator, sorry)

Mymme

Feb 21, 2024
Hello does anyone know how to get your breasts back to looking normal after getting the overlord filling, I used the "Clean Breasts" skill but then when I was forced to transform in the dream sequence the design came back and I no longer had the fix breasts skill, breast restoral potions didn't work. Anyone know?

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
Bug: walked out during the witch line quest and the whole game reset me back to square one after walking out of the castle area for the gateway

iommi

Feb 17, 2020
Bug: walked out during the witch line quest and the whole game reset me back to square one after walking out of the castle area for the gateway
you can find so many bugs in this game LOL
like force close or throw out of nowhere in same map, don't forget to save the game often

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
megalol made it work.

Win/Linux [599 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
1. I'm currently trying to get that undead power to save that witch in Torres. Game tells me to "find ghost on skeleton". I interacted with all the skeletons in the undead prison but nothing happens. What do I do?

2. Are Patreon costumes working for y'all or is it just JoiPlay being JoiPlay

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
1. I'm currently trying to get that undead power to save that witch in Torres. Game tells me to "find ghost on skeleton". I interacted with all the skeletons in the undead prison but nothing happens. What do I do?

2. Are Patreon costumes working for y'all or is it just JoiPlay being JoiPlay
JPlay problem , This game is one hell of a chanky heavy java script so it's a miracle if u can play it on JP but dont expect the game will go nicely tho .

Mayer20

Aug 13, 2023
You need to kill actual monsters, all exept one on each floor, then use your charm skill on him and H scene happens. Proceed until heroine says something about she cant learn anything from them and walk downstairs until u reach throne room and boss.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes