RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
I see "crack" but I don't really understand it, can anyone explain? Thanks
Well basically its add the "crack" code in the js file , where u ask ? 1713495203533.png , mostly is the end of the line code .
And yes , the ancient manual crack still work . The last version of the game u can download : search Wolfzqteam on kemono website .

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I hope this question hasn't been asked too often, but are there multiple routes, choices that affect the story and the ability to remain virgin or is this relatively an abc game, with no real input from the player? I remember when I played it like 3 years ago the mc couldn't really choose for herself.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
I hope this question hasn't been asked too often, but are there multiple routes, choices that affect the story and the ability to remain virgin or is this relatively an abc game, with no real input from the player? I remember when I played it like 3 years ago the mc couldn't really choose for herself.
As far as I remember it's only important for one of the endings during the artifact line to keep it. So most storylines can't be accessed (divine, overlord, slave line etc. also many small events) without losing virginity. To get the ending are 3 points important:
1. Don't lose in Ganon castle (kill all undead but one and charm it to get to the next level)
2. Win all main battles in the artifact line (don't remember if there were any exeptions)
3. save before taking the "golden fruit" - one option can ruin the run (don't remember which one but there was only one safe option when I played years ago...)

Reactions: GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I remember it's only important for one of the endings during the artifact line to keep it. So most storylines can't be accessed (divine, overlord, slave line etc. also many small events) without losing virginity. To get the ending are 3 points important:
1. Don't lose in Ganon castle (kill all undead but one and charm it to get to the next level)
2. Win all main battles in the artifact line (don't remember if there were any exeptions)
3. save before taking the "golden fruit" - one option can ruin the run (don't remember which one but there was only one safe option when I played years ago...)
Thank you very much for the info, one last question if possible: can the MC be "powerful" in the sense that she's domineering and has minions, is cruel to others or is she just a cumdump?

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Thank you very much for the info, one last question if possible: can the MC be "powerful" in the sense that she's domineering and has minions, is cruel to others or is she just a cumdump?
Depending on how you see it - generally is the concept to corrupt the mc so you get about 90~95% scenes where she fails, is overwhelmed or plain stupid to be on the reciving end. Once corrupted she starts sometimes to overwhelm others (like her fanclub or r*ping people at night to get SP). One way to see it is "dominating" others another way is to say she becomes too much of a b*tch and just enjoys the act itself.

Reactions: GodOfAll

fjasere

May 19, 2018
Ferdinand's house remains locked, can't find the Prostitution permission.
On Ver 5.90, previously on ver 5.60.

Any idea on how to deal with this?

Frozen Queen Elsa

Nov 13, 2017
Ferdinand's house remains locked, can't find the Prostitution permission.
On Ver 5.90, previously on ver 5.60.

Any idea on how to deal with this?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
After you save maid, when you go to jewelery shop and talk with NPC and go out, you will receive the Prostitution permission

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes