RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for the explanation, is there many lewd naughty outfit that we can obtained through the game story, i mean the ultra lewd one like in the patreon shop
well , CA2 got alots of fetish so after King Ganon questline pick your poison , Divine Beast / Pony Elf ..., i haven't comeback with this game for a while now so yeah ... explore yourself .

Last edited:
Reactions: razeor

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It is still in development. 6.0 is expected to come out in july and bring in Frieren cosplay. They also seem to be working on an Egypt themed final boss zone and new piano room scenes. Tho I could be wrong on this, their english is bad and I haven't got the said part of the game yet so there's a possibility these changes are just small changes to previous scenes and locations and not new content. 6.0 is confirmed though, and it does bring in Frieren cosplay and some optimizations.

Though they have previous said there would be no new content in 2024 and everything would be dedicated to optimizations, maybe the money from cosplays patrons drying up changed that.
A retranslation is in progress.

KinkyCumMaster

Sep 12, 2023
I have lost my saves :c Anyone could share one for 5.90? It will take forever even with cheats to fully open world ._.

Thanks!

mass139

Mar 1, 2022
One more, next month's update version 6.0, I removed most of the new content, so it's basically just month gift and System Optimization.​

mass139

Mar 1, 2022

The basic effect of the July Frieren has been completed, welcome to comment. If you are interested, please remember to join $16. Those who have already supported July can ignore it, but of course it's better if you can support it, after all, I still want to strengthen this cosplay and interact with Fern in next year March.

Reactions: GodOfAll

mass139

Mar 1, 2022
videos

Reactions: GodOfAll

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021

The basic effect of the July Frieren has been completed, welcome to comment. If you are interested, please remember to join $16. Those who have already supported July can ignore it, but of course it's better if you can support it, after all, I still want to strengthen this cosplay and interact with Fern in next year March.
So the next update is this?, not new event?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes