RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Исправляем ошибку , ищем в файлах игры www/js/plugins → Z_Wolfzq_Help.js открываем в блокноте . Меняем верхнюю строку encode_version = 'sojson.v5', и сохраняем .

This is for people who don’t understand English at all, sorry that I’ll leave it here, they definitely won’t finish reading the description of how to fix the error

yuukitohka666

Aug 21, 2023
Any suggest to compleate the full story ? i was following the wiki for the quest line but in the middle of the story when i went back to castle and realized jeane npc was replaced by previous sofia personal maid jessica. In my case i went to anvil doing relic line then go back to empire. The bad thing is the progres when you talk to jessica you have to enter ferdinand room and doing thing like at the begining etc so on until trigger event to rescue jeane then it will crash

1706273374479.png
1706273692243.png

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
Any suggest to compleate the full story ? i was following the wiki for the quest line but in the middle of the story when i went back to castle and realized jeane npc was replaced by previous sofia personal maid jessica. In my case i went to anvil doing relic line then go back to empire. The bad thing is the progres when you talk to jessica you have to enter ferdinand room and doing thing like at the begining etc so on until trigger event to rescue jeane then it will crash

View attachment 3297084
View attachment 3297100
I also experienced the same thing, so I tried to find various ways why it could happen like this? after replaying it several times, I finally found out why jessica disappeared when I came back, in my case, this happened because there was a bug when I left the kingdom and went over the bridge, when I got to the bridge it would trigger a dialogue, after that when I returned to My room, Jessica has disappeared, and it will repeat the Jessica event, unfortunately after repeating the Jessica event there will be a crash when you break into her room.
so my advice, never go to the bridge and trigger the dialogue, if you want to leave the kingdom, use teleportation or a ship, or even if you want use a "cheat"

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I also experienced the same thing, so I tried to find various ways why it could happen like this? after replaying it several times, I finally found out why jessica disappeared when I came back, in my case, this happened because there was a bug when I left the kingdom and went over the bridge, when I got to the bridge it would trigger a dialogue, after that when I returned to My room, Jessica has disappeared, and it will repeat the Jessica event, unfortunately after repeating the Jessica event there will be a crash when you break into her room.
so my advice, never go to the bridge and trigger the dialogue, if you want to leave the kingdom, use teleportation or a ship, or even if you want use a "cheat"
It's not a bug. It's a player trap programmed by the dev to punish players, that use the cracked version of this game. :/
Why do I know that? Because when I use the original version without adding the line to the wolfzq_help.js file, it won't happen, as long as I use my account data to login and let the game verify my data with the dev's server. There was a statement somewhere on his patreon page, that stated, those files need to get verified.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
It's not a bug. It's a player trap programmed by the dev to punish players, that use the cracked version of this game. :/
Why do I know that? Because when I use the original version without adding the line to the wolfzq_help.js file, it won't happen, as long as I use my account data to login and let the game verify my data with the dev's server. There was a statement somewhere on his patreon page, that stated, those files need to get verified.
ah, so it's like that....no wonder

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
That's why we need a hero to share a version that's either already cracked or doesn't have this shit in it.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
I too am seeking the fullsave. Is there a kind soul that might help the beggers ?
to anyone that still want a FULLSAVE for just to unlock all scene in gallery room
just use the cheat within the crack (press 1 and just scroll till you find the unlock all scene cheat)

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
to anyone that still want a FULLSAVE for just to unlock all scene in gallery room
just use the cheat within the crack (press 1 and just scroll till you find the unlock all scene cheat)
[/QUOTEI might be dumb and not have found the crack (or more precisely for some reason the option doesn't shows up).

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Why do I lose the celler key after seeing the Ganon queen end?? Is it another Dev introduced bug to break save file or it was to be like that in the game or did i missed something??

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2023

View attachment 3297084
View attachment 3297100
Same thing happened to me, I think it's some sort of copy protection in the game that erases your progress but I could be wrong. I would not be surprised if it was.

Renosaka

May 17, 2021
I hate to write this but IF you want to unlock or clear other routes you can't do, just use cheat by pressing 1, or if can't work just search how to install that cheat on this thread. right now we have 212 pages of thread and most of it is filled by people who asking for a saved file. and we can't transfer older save files to newer versions because it doesn't work. just people who won't touch the grass for a long time to clear all routes every patch was update

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
I remember there is a more detailed walkthrough that has an explanation about every choice we make and how it affects the story later on. i dont know who shared it or which site it is.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes