RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
We need a hero, who can bypass the traps, that wolf put into this game.
The ominous bridge bug is no bug. Instead it's a player trap to destroy their save files, when they're using a crack for this game.
So when you use the provided crack for 5.60 or earlier, you'll get trapped by the game into this problem.
The only thing you can do then, is to delete this file or better to delete the entire game and your userdata from ***/user/appdata/local/User Data, otherwise you'll encounter more troubles while trying to use old save files, again. Also you will get errors when using the same save file, after steppin into such a trap.
People with official accounts to this game won't have such troubles and crossing the bridge works fine.
But when they also implement the crack to get those costumes, they'll also get trapped.
So, it's true, when wolf wrote, those files get verified via some server or something like this.

I just wanted to state that here, so people who're working on the next game mods/ cracks can consider this and try to bypass this somehow.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
The ominous bridge bug is no bug. Instead it's a player trap to destroy their save files, when they're using a crack for this game.
So when you use the provided crack for 5.60 or earlier, you'll get trapped by the game into this problem.
The only thing you can do then, is to delete this file or better to delete the entire game and your userdata from ***/user/appdata/local/User Data, otherwise you'll encounter more troubles while trying to use old save files, again. Also you will get errors when using the same save file, after steppin into such a trap.
People with official accounts to this game won't have such troubles and crossing the bridge works fine.
But when they also implement the crack to get those costumes, they'll also get trapped.
So, it's true, when wolf wrote, those files get verified via some server or something like this.

I just wanted to state that here, so people who're working on the next game mods/ cracks can consider this and try to bypass this somehow.
In my opinion, want to make a new crack but the game isn't finished yet, so waiting for the game to be finished before make a new crack.

Reactions: Vesro

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017

or you can just ignore it with cheat "no clip"
teleport with stone monument, or flying with bug transformation
and dont cross that bridge, so far i dont have any problem

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
or you can just ignore it with cheat "no clip"
teleport with stone monument, or flying with bug transformation
and dont cross that bridge, so far i dont have any problem
That's right, but there're 2 or 3 more traps, that you can't avoid so far. But don't ask me, what they're, because I also don't know them.

Reactions: jonyjack

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
That's right, but there're 2 or 3 more traps, that you can't avoid so far. But don't ask me, what they're, because I also don't know them.
how do you know that there are more game breaking traps if you state in your next sentence that you don't know what they are?

also does the map001 edit still fix the bridge trap? and are there any other game breaking issues to watch out for?

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
how do you know that there are more game breaking traps if you state in your next sentence that you don't know what they are?

also does the map001 edit still fix the bridge trap? and are there any other game breaking issues to watch out for?
I know what they're talking about because when i was doing my 2nd playthrough my save file got trapped somewhere in the slave questline.

I do not know what triggered it, but since then i make save files every time i progress through a quest so roughly every 5-10 minutes.

I do not know how he even implements these traps, but they're oblivious to say the least, time waste instead of finishing the game. They can be bypassed by simply saving more times and going slow with the questline as soon something breaks to find out what exactly broke it, usually going through somewhere in the map.

Reactions: fraazx

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
does anyone have a guide on how to get through this?
I don't know how to get through this, I keep starting the pregnancy process. 0 - Copy - Copy.jpg
0 - Copy.jpg

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes