RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

ShadeRayne

Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone know why the plug-in, Z_Wolfzq_Net.js
is marked as missing/failure to load while using JoiPlay?
If it's a patron issue or piracy, then that'd be nice to know so I can fix it.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry but I can not use Tranforming Control anyone pls help. Is it a bug?
Can you send a save file? People have recently commented on the cracked version being borked because the dev keeps adding checks and disabling key functions if it detects the game is cracked. This might be one of those cases.

And did you download the game from the first post or somewhere else? Just so that I can test it in the same version.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know why the plug-in, Z_Wolfzq_Net.js
is marked as missing/failure to load while using JoiPlay?
If it's a patron issue or piracy, then that'd be nice to know so I can fix it.

Don't know how joyplay works so I might be completely wrong, but if it's just an interpreter and you have access to the full files and not just a bundled apk, you could just delete the "Z_Wolfzq_Net.js" file from "www/js/plugins" and also remove it's reference from "www/js/plugins.js". Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. The file itself is empty so it shouldn't do anything even if it did load, the problem is probably with joyplay loading plugins differently than the original program.

Remove only this line from "www/js/plugins.js".
1726267692720.png

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
How can i gain prince fallen in ship route??
From the wiki walkthrough. It's from an old version of the game I think, there's a lot more content these days, but it should give you an idea. From the text you probably have to do this during the tores questline, if you've already completed you can probably just get captured again by the bandit, otherwise you'll have to go into NG+ and get captured then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
If it's something about contacting the developer about missing images, it's because you're using patreon items which aren't present in your game. Just change to the default clothes and default face/hair/tattoos. Some patreon items are available, but you'll need to try one piece of clothing/face/hair at a time to figure out which ones if you want to not get these errors every now and again.
Thank you

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I wonder if there is a definitive complete version of this game yet with everything in it costumes, weapons dlc what not? or is the weird guy with crazy ideas still updating the game?

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
I wonder if there is a definitive complete version of this game yet with everything in it costumes, weapons dlc what not? or is the weird guy with crazy ideas still updating the game?
There will never be a full version. Some 8 different patrons gave the dev a lot of money for exclusive costumes, and since it's so few people the dev just releases their versions privately, most of the files for their special clothing isn't included in the public downloads, so you can't just crack it, the image files themselves aren't present.

Dlc currently has only been sent to a few patrons through email as a private map file. Not that you're missing much, it's just some 3 short scenes with basically no relation to the story, very few CGs and a decent costume if you're into the whole parasite/queen/succubus thing from the first game. Plus it's not even translated yet. I believe the dlc is planed to be included with the full game release, probably with a few translation.

Plus the game itself isn't even completed yet. Dev is currently working in the true ending and a final boss fight. And there have been talks about improving localization.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There will never be a full version. Some 8 different patrons gave the dev a lot of money for exclusive costumes, and since it's so few people the dev just releases their versions privately, most of the files for their special clothing isn't included in the public downloads, so you can't just crack it, the image files themselves aren't present.

Dlc currently has only been sent to a few patrons through email as a private map file. Not that you're missing much, it's just some 3 short scenes with basically no relation to the story, very few CGs and a decent costume if you're into the whole parasite/queen/succubus thing from the first game. Plus it's not even translated yet. I believe the dlc is planed to be included with the full game release, probably with a few translation.

Plus the game itself isn't even completed yet. Dev is currently working in the true ending and a final boss fight. And there have been talks about improving localization.
Son of a biach. this developer needs to be castrated with his weird thoughts and infinite updates. lol

yyy199

Jan 1, 2021
Can you send a save file? People have recently commented on the cracked version being borked because the dev keeps adding checks and disabling key functions if it detects the game is cracked. This might be one of those cases.

And did you download the game from the first post or somewhere else? Just so that I can test it in the same version.
This is my save file. Ver 5.90

ashdsad

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone help me, I can't use the transformation anymore since I crossed the bridge
I download the game from the first post, ver 5.90
This is my save file

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Can anyone help me, I can't use the transformation anymore since I crossed the bridge
I download the game from the first post, ver 5.90
This is my save file
It's fixable, but it does require a bit o work.

First on how to fix your broken save
You need to change variable "帝国线" (Variable#41) from 30 to 490.
You can use either the cheat menu if you have it installed or the website

If anyone else stumbles upon this you should know that the value is dependent on player since this variable tracks progress in the main quest. Any value above 40 (or maybe 40 works too, idk) should work, but if you just set it to 40+ you'll have to redo a bunch of the main quest, basically everything past the prologue. 490 should put you on par with the save ashdsad provided.

Next on how to prevent this from happening again
You can either download and unzip the attached zip file inside your game folder (the one that has the Game.exe, it should ask you to override a file) or follow a tutorial on how you can change the code yourself if you don't want to run code from a stranger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will work only for this particular check. Dev might have other checks in place, but I need to know how to trigger them to provide a fix.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
This is my save file. Ver 5.90
Someone else turned up with a way to reproduce the error, don't know if it's the same thing that happened to you since your save is so messed up, but the fix should work for you too, depending on whether or not the problem was caused by the crack check or all the cheating. #4,479

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes