RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
anyone else got stuck while walking on a circle highlighted on the map right after the first transformation? it sent me to a pool, and the char just sits on the flower and is stuck there in the water. is this one of those dev traps i hear about?

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
anyone else got stuck while walking on a circle highlighted on the map right after the first transformation? it sent me to a pool, and the char just sits on the flower and is stuck there in the water. is this one of those dev traps i hear about?
any transformation that does not have wings will lead to a similar outcome.
if there is a cheat menu, then you can calmly leave the lake and continue the game, this event does not break anything

Frozen Queen Elsa

Nov 13, 2017
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
when you go out of the castle, you shouldn't cross the bridge . Crossing the bridge will make the bug when you come back your bedroom. You should go to harbor or teleport portal.If you meet this bug, you must load the old save which is saved before you cross the bridge

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
Could someone help me with a question? I searched the game's image files and saw that there is a scene like this, but in it Lilia is without her limbs and head, but I don't know how to activate this, does it require some DLC because if that's the case I'm very sad?

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone help me with a question? I searched the game's image files and saw that there is a scene like this, but in it Lilia is without her limbs and head, but I don't know how to activate this, does it require some DLC because if that's the case I'm very sad?
If you're talking about this scene

1727365867996.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
No, it's not that one, I've already done that scene, but the scene I'm talking about is exactly the one in the image I showed, except that in it Ilia is without her body posture,
here I got the images from the archives
It is that event line. There's no other quest line in which you lose your limbs. It's this line in the gallery. You can check your game for the scenes you haven't watched yet if you're not using the gallery unlock. The last one are the events in Villa, there's like 8 scenes there. The one you post the image of is Pleasure 2. The only difference between the image you posted and the scene is that the scene is a DP, but that's achieved by layering multiple images.
1727368482889.png

Reactions: sam_TIO

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
No, it's not that one, I've already done that scene, but the scene I'm talking about is exactly the one in the image I showed, except that in it Ilia is without her body posture,
here I got the images from the archives
And you get the scene by staying put or sitting at the cum stain. The game even asks you twice if you're sure you want to escape.

Reactions: sam_TIO

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
It is that event line. There's no other quest line in which you lose your limbs. It's this line in the gallery. You can check your game for the scenes you haven't watched yet if you're not using the gallery unlock. The last one are the events in Villa, there's like 8 scenes there. The one you post the image of is Pleasure 2. The only difference between the image you posted and the scene is that the scene is a DP, but that's achieved by layering multiple images.
View attachment 4072964
From what I understand, this specific scene is not in the gallery? Is there a seed during gameplay?
edit: I just got it, thanks for the help :)

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No. I don't really interact with adult games outside this forum. I buy and support them, but only place I talk about them is here.
Gotcha.

Well, if you have any criticisms or corrections to the writing you'd like to see, please tell me. Or if you know anyone else who has complaints or criticisms about the writing, for that matter.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes