RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
can someone tell me HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE PLEASE. it says on the quest note "to enjoy pleasure i must collect more materia~ and i made that thing who look like a bee impregnate her over 20 times also im having 165 maternity yet it doesnt allow me to get on this red area.

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
It's tangentially related. A few characters return and few are referenced, but for the most part the game shows you "memories" for important things that happened in the first game. It's better to have played it, but you should be able to get everything just from the memories.
Yea idk what do u mean memories but got a glimpse of it kinda just flashbacks or some kind, but prolly best way to follow the stories is to actually play the previous title, things like "aww shoot i knew this one, bcuz I'm the one who played it" kinda excite me :BootyTime:

Reactions: Bruel

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
can someone tell me HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE PLEASE. it says on the quest note "to enjoy pleasure i must collect more materia~ and i made that thing who look like a bee impregnate her over 20 times also im having 165 maternity yet it doesnt allow me to get on this red area.

Depends on what events you've triggered. Without more information the best I can give you is the

The first time you go in it's in "Save the White Witch", but you can later return to get the ability to fly (the the most powerful form in the game) in "Overlord Worm Witch". Just remember that when using the form you'll get "nest homing" status or something like that that will teleport you to the nest when you go to sleep, and you'll have to do part of the events to leave again.

Reactions: Ceroxu

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
I'm playing on PC and I'm using a cheat to get a weapon item, when I'm using it I get that bug
I mean... if you're using cheats you can't really get out of dealing with problems arising from that. There could be events associated with equipping the weapon, there could be references for assets you don't have...

If a cheat doesn't work there isn't much you can do besides not using the cheat. You could learn js and how the RPGM engine works to try and fix the bug in code, but that's basically learning how to create your own RPGM game and plugins.

Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
Depends on what events you've triggered. Without more information the best I can give you is the

The first time you go in it's in "Save the White Witch", but you can later return to get the ability to fly (the the most powerful form in the game) in "Overlord Worm Witch". Just remember that when using the form you'll get "nest homing" status or something like that that will teleport you to the nest when you go to sleep, and you'll have to do part of the events to leave again.
thx brother <3

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
then how to crack the game? is the step from page one still working on v6.0?
Don't know. Try it.

If it doesn't work just download v5.90. 6.00 doesn't bring anything new if you aren't a patron, just the DLC which isn't included in the download and a frieren costume. Neither of which will you be able to use.

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
anyone have savefile from 5.90?.. before the MC having a precognition about the future in west portal?... or any progress its fine...if its not bothering u .. can u send it,please?
Thank U

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
The game keeos bugging for me. Showing something like "incomplete files" it sucks
If it's something about contacting the developer about missing images, it's because you're using patreon items which aren't present in your game. Just change to the default clothes and default face/hair/tattoos. Some patreon items are available, but you'll need to try one piece of clothing/face/hair at a time to figure out which ones if you want to not get these errors every now and again.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes