RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
wish there is cheats,every version update i have to play again
You can edit some things with . You can also copy your saves over from previous versions (I personally haven't had any issues copying forward). The save file is located in the www folder in the game folder.

Jan 12, 2019
Got the changelog for 1.00:

1,Completed the Beast Land rite mini-game.
2,Completed the plots of Beast Land rite.
3,Completed the immanent state function for outfits.
4,Forced to spend one week of time and waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system, I hereby strongly condemn Weiss and his accomplice mememe03 for hacking and recklessly spreading a WIP game!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Got the changelog for 1.00:

1,Completed the Beast Land rite mini-game.
2,Completed the plots of Beast Land rite.
3,Completed the immanent state function for outfits.
4,Forced to spend one week of time and waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system, I hereby strongly condemn Weiss and his accomplice mememe03 for hacking and recklessly spreading a WIP game!
Oh good, a couple hundred bucks and a week of time to try and get encryption to stop hackers. Which no game company no matter the size has ever managed to succeed at...

Also, how the hell is it "reckless" to spread a WIP game, other than maybe seeing if it isn't worth your money to support it.

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 288091
Fixed.
View attachment 288095
For set fixes use instructions below.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Cursed Armor II 0.9 [Cracked + Fixed costumes + Unlocked Patreon content]:
MEGA
Google
腾讯微云(Weiyun)
(Cant open? Disable ad blocker)
________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW TO CHANGE TRANSLATION:
1. Delete all files in 'data' folder [path ../CAII-x.x-ENCN/www/]
2. Open '!dataEN-CN.zip' archive.
3. Extract files from 'dataEN'(english) or 'dataCN'(chinese) into cleared 'data' folder.
4. Done.
Friend, by google drive, has only 3 files. Data, CA.0.90 and CA0.80.E The date *. Can you tell me step by step what I have to do to play it in the most updated way possible? Appreciate!

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Well stronger encryption means that after this update will be released - we will wait more time to get the cracked update, since someone should crack the encryption. This developer is really annoying. Instead of making good content(instead of endless and dumb grind that take 90% of playtime) - he worry about piracy(on my memory his is the only one who pay so much attention on it, maybe it's some kind of EA or Bethesda mentality). I've played i a lot game without buying them at first place, but then reconsider myself and started to support those developers, that I really liked.

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
Ok i have sit through this without saying anything since CA 1. I will admit that the game is nice, but if he wanted to make the a good game? he should just make a gofundme and focus on making the game with some trial version to test for bug and stuffs instead of patreon for 16$ EVERY MONTH for god knows how long the game's gonna take to finish. And if he wanted to, he could have made exclusive cosplay pack for people that pay for the game and people that fund it. Of course it's gonna be pirated, you are living in a world where big company can copy strike a video with 1s of music and meme is illegal. You gotta man up wolf, don't fight it and use it to your advantage to get more players man.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Boi Weiss got found Lol! Anyway... How about he finishes his game before trying any antipiracy stuff come on man the game is good but aint paying for patreon til the game is out like i did to CA I

Weiss.

Feb 4, 2018
However, Mr. @wolfzq
I'd like to note about what you're said "waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system".
What kind of protection are you talking about? Yeah. Definitely you're wasted your money.
I'm just a web designer, not programmer.
What about Denuvo? Okay, enough of the jokes.
Ill stop cracking - will show your game's content or.. maybe new encryption way :)
Btw sorry.

Reactions: nonameforme

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
He does make good games. If he only devoted that anti piracy energy to his games how much faster and better it may be.

Weiss.

Feb 4, 2018
Friend, by google drive, has only 3 files. Data, CA.0.90 and CA0.80.E The date *. Can you tell me step by step what I have to do to play it in the most updated way possible? Appreciate!
Step by step:
1. If you're ENG player - download archive 0.9 (last version) > Done.
2. If you're CN player - download archive 0.9 (last version) + !dataEN-CN(fixed) + read the instructions. > Done.
Understand?

Reactions: maingame121

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
However, Mr. @wolfzq
I'd like to note about what you're said "waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system".
What kind of protection are you talking about? Yeah. Definitely you're wasted your money.
I'm just a web designer, not programmer.
What about Denuvo? Okay, enough of the jokes.
Ill stop cracking - will show your game's content or.. maybe new encryption way :)
Btw sorry.
tis is but a shame but what can we do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Thank for what you have done thus far Weiss.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Just started playing this, any way to have sex as the princess without turning into her witch form? Or is witch form the only way to have sex, outside of being beaten?

LEET

May 29, 2017
Wondering, but why does liliana come off as a bumbling idiot? Like, she doesn't seem to have much control or even some sense of intelligence in most events. Her interaction with Owen is probably just as dumb.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Wondering, but why does liliana come off as a bumbling idiot? Like, she doesn't seem to have much control or even some sense of intelligence in most events. Her interaction with Owen is probably just as dumb.
I think some event at CA1 decrease her int stat...

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I'm gonna guess she cast with charisma, because I agree, her int is definitely her dump stat.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes