RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Please play this version on a new save or a game+ save.
Added the Royal Classes; The stories of the game now is proceeded by the plots. Including:
1. Royal Etiquette Classes.
2. Royal Dignified Manner Classes.
3. Royal Magic Classes.
4. Added A set of outfits for Royal Dignified Manner Class, which is only available in the class for now.
5. Added A set of outfits Royal Magic Class, which is only available in the class for now.
6. Added a new weapon: Frost Angel
7. Advanced the plots of Beast Land, the daily events are mostly done.

Nov 28, 2017
The devs are mad about cracking the game so our 2 "crackers" are stepping down for a while so we have to wait for a long time.

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
They didn't fuck anyone over, they WERE cracking it FOR us. So you should wait for the full version so that wolf can just finish the game faster rather than focus on his "security" system.

Reactions: Nykus

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
They didn't fuck anyone over, they WERE cracking it FOR us. So you should wait for the full version so that wolf can just finish the game faster rather than focus on his "security" system.
Frankly, I doubt the security upgrades have any real affect on the progress wolf makes in a given month, seeing as most months of both CA and CA2 include a shit ton of paid costumes, and (from my perspective) relatively little actual game content.

Of course, since they hide their monthly earnings on patreon we can't say for sure how much each update costs. But when you look at how much they want for each patreon content pack and how long it took them to "finish" CA 1 (I still don't think their "English" translation is actually finished, despite their claims) I definitely think they're going to be milking this one for at least 2 more years, and that wouldn't change no matter how much time or money was spent on security upgrades.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes