RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

ArkRavage

Oct 6, 2017
1.00 Update Log
1,Completed the Beast Land rite mini-game.
2,Completed the plots of Beast Land rite.
3,Completed the immanent state function for outfits.
4,Forced to spend one week of time and waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system, I hereby strongly condemn Weiss and his accomplice mememe03 for hacking and recklessly spreading a WIP game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V.1.00 F95mod log:
1,Removed Patreon content encryption
2,Since the encryption was removed, game exe should no longer trigger antivirus popups
3,No need to be always online
4,Unlocked patreon only content
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is version 1.00 and not the latest 1.10 update as I do not the author pledged on patreon. This version was given to me by a friend to take a look at and so I did. If anyone will pm me V.1.10 I will take a look at that as well.

Initially after taking a look at the script files and wanted to remove all checks (game should run more smoothly), but the authors coding was so messy that it gave me a headache. Then looking back on this thread I found the version Weiss. and mememe03 posted, their solution being way simpler made it really easy. So all credits for that goes to Weiss. and mememe03

a new god xD
but the game close every time starting using transform so....
can you fix that?

Last edited:

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
got CTD after i got in the end of scene, then cant start the game anymore lol View attachment 320490

updated my save file
I attached to my original post a tentative fix for the save file corruption due to CheckUse triggers. If you still have your old (not the corrupted) savefiles can you please try it? If you do not, of the files you have uploaded the autosave backup .bak file is salvageable, the others are corrupt.

Please upload "Z_Wolfzq_Text.js" for Chinese interface.
Thanks a lot.
I do not have the chinese version, I was given v1.00 by a friend and this is the only version I have.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
I attached to my original post a tentative fix for the save file corruption due to CheckUse triggers. If you still have your old (not the corrupted) savefiles can you please try it? If you do not, of the files you have uploaded the autosave backup .bak file is salvageable, the others are corrupt.
here i give u another save, its before the crash
and btw thanks for sharing tough :D
(start at save no 4)

i can pass that CTD with my prev version savefile, but will error later
(save no 1)

and yes, already did with ur fix still not fixed tough

extra : already did some fiddle trough MV maker, and yep still not translated i think not worth for trouble... (the beast land questline and so on)
and some script really tied to that anti piracy thing? so yep, like weiss said wait till full version then :p

Last edited:

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
here i give u another save, its before the crash
and btw thanks for sharing tough :D
(start at save no 4)

i can pass that CTD with my prev version savefile, but will error later
(save no 1)

and yes, already did with ur fix still not fixed tough

extra : already did some fiddle trough MV maker, and yep still not translated i think not worth for trouble... (the beast land questline and so on)
and some script really tied to that anti piracy thing? so yep, like weiss said wait till full version then :p
The fix I made was for save corruption, I've looked into the crash you're having and it seems a bug the author introduced in v1.00, he changed the event adding a call to a function not defined anywhere so the game crashing at executing the unknown function (faithDog). I'll make a fix for that but tbh that should be the author's job, don't know if he fixed it in v1.10 but this is a crash you would get even with the legit version of the game...

I've deleted all references to faithDog and it does not seem like any event progression is tied to this function. It might be a future feature the author left in by mistake while testing.

Anyway I've edited the original post with the modified file, try it and let me know if and when it still crashes

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
The fix I made was for save corruption, I've looked into the crash you're having and it seems a bug the author introduced in v1.00, he changed the event adding a call to a function not defined anywhere so the game crashing at executing the unknown function (faithDog). I'll make a fix for that but tbh that should be the author's job, don't know if he fixed it in v1.10 but this is a crash you would get even with the legit version of the game...

I've deleted all references to faithDog and it does not seem like any event progression is tied to this function. It might be a future feature the author left in by mistake while testing.

Anyway I've edited the original post with the modified file, try it and let me know if and when it still crashes
yup, already know that thing
but later it will crash again + corrupt anohter save lol :D
here i give u another save that lead that (save no 6)
anyway really thanks tough for sharing and keep fixing

Anyone knows what is being said after the black parasite thing is activated?
i dont think there is continue for that scene (its just for testing i think?)

Reactions: Tinh5196

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
yup, already know that thing
but later it will crash again + corrupt anohter save lol :D
here i give u another save that lead that (save no 6)
anyway really thanks tough for sharing and keep fixing

i dont think there is continue for that scene (its just for testing i think?)

there was another trigger that corrupts the save omfg, this is pure spaghetti code

Looking into this more closely, the map is full of unidentified functions and there are some that if removed, would impede event progression. I believe the author forgot to update Z_Wolfzq_Event in this release, and is probably fixed in v.1.10. So all crashes on map 220 will probably have to wait until someone shares the latest version.

In regard to your specific crash, it is due to $we.sleepSprem2() not being declared ($we.sleepSprem() is tho so you could progress by removing the 2), but I think there would be many crashes up ahead as there are a bunch more un unidentified functions.

Last edited:

Suit

May 11, 2019
Are we stuck on the black metal restraints bit then, is there no way around that crash?

Reactions: kop77

ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
1.00 Update Log
1,Completed the Beast Land rite mini-game.
2,Completed the plots of Beast Land rite.
3,Completed the immanent state function for outfits.
4,Forced to spend one week of time and waste several hundreds bucks to upgrade the encryption system, I hereby strongly condemn Weiss and his accomplice mememe03 for hacking and recklessly spreading a WIP game!

V.1.00 F95mod log:
1,Removed Patreon content encryption
2,Since the encryption was removed, game exe should no longer trigger antivirus popups
3,No need to be always online
4,Unlocked patreon only content
5,Deleted function calls to faithDog as it was not defined anywhere and was crashing the game

This is version 1.00 and not the latest 1.10 update as I do not have the author pledged on patreon. This version was given to me by a friend to take a look at and so I did. If anyone will pm me V.1.10 I will take a look at that as well.

Initially after taking a look at the script files and wanted to remove all checks (game should run more smoothly), but the authors coding was so messy that it gave me a headache. Then looking back on this thread I found the version Weiss. and mememe03 posted, their solution being way simpler made it really easy. So all credits for that goes to Weiss. and mememe03

I have a 100mbps uplink so unless there's 100 people downloading concurrently it should download pretty fast. Also will keep seeded for a month or so.
Should there be any bugs please pm me, I have not played this game and only worked on it for a couple of hrs today so I might have broken stuff.

EDIT: there is an issue with transform control where I missed a trigger, download the attached file and overwrite the old file in the game folder.
Also there appears to be a bug with the game creating a bunch of dummy save files, I'll look into it after lunch but in the meanwhile BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES or they might be lost!

Added tentative save config corruption fix, will need people to test it as I do not have old saves
Removed function calls to faithDog

Thanks a lot!!!!

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Are we stuck on the black metal restraints bit then, is there no way around that crash?
The functions game files points to do not exist in Z_Wolfzq_Event , it appears the author forgot to update that file in this release.
I could make up various random functions so that they are not null and the game does not crash but it would be pointless as that would be like writing a whole new scenario, plus this issue is probably fixed in the newest patreon release ($1 pledge) so working on this is just fruitless effort.

ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
may I know how to remove the black parasite patreon outfit or any functions related to that? thanks

rikaeh

Oct 12, 2017
Basically, how far can you get in the game with the game version that Asbestosis linked?

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Basically, how far can you get in the game with the game version that Asbestosis linked?
bcause that crash thing, still same as 0.90 end
The functions game files points to do not exist in Z_Wolfzq_Event , it appears the author forgot to update that file in this release.
I could make up various random functions so that they are not null and the game does not crash but it would be pointless as that would be like writing a whole new scenario, plus this issue is probably fixed in the newest patreon release ($1 pledge) so working on this is just fruitless effort.
but if we ignore thats there no func in Z_wolfzq_event
in map event there are event actually, so idk how to bypass that
(already did some trouble with MV maker but still no luck, even if im make some shortcut to another map for trigger the event it will force close later)

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes