TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
can any mods update to version 1.0.0

xVekx

Aug 6, 2018
map lost forest -> corrupt save file -> need find "spaghetti code" .... disarming game traps is more interesting than the game itself ....

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
for u all that still DL and play the 1.0 ver
beware that its still bugged + will corrupt ur save
and imo its really not worth for playin or try to crack it, the english translation still on 0.9 ver

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Same here.

Game suddenly close when I try to break free of the chain. After this error the game does not start and return the error "syntax error unexpected token s "

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
bcause that crash thing, still same as 0.90 end

but if we ignore thats there no func in Z_wolfzq_event
in map event there are event actually, so idk how to bypass that
(already did some trouble with MV maker but still no luck, even if im make some shortcut to another map for trigger the event it will force close later)
Ok it was me who was the idiot, I assumed the author had forgotten to update the event file. He had a updated version encrypted within the game exe itself (it triggered virus popups so I quarantined it without a second thought).
It seems he has used enigma protector for it (~$200 pricetag?) but nothing good ol' ollydbg can't handle. with some poking and oep finding lo and behold faithdog and all other new missing functions

I'll update a definitive fix tomorrow after my college exams, this should fix the crashing once and for all.

keep the save corrupt report coming tho, those need to be weeded out manually

Aug 14, 2017
Ok it was me who was the idiot, I assumed the author had forgotten to update the event file. He had a updated version encrypted within the game exe itself (it triggered virus popups so I quarantined it without a second thought).
It seems he has used enigma protector for it (~$200 pricetag?) but nothing good ol' ollydbg can't handle. with some poking and oep finding lo and behold faithdog and all other new missing functions

View attachment 321575

I'll update a definitive fix tomorrow after my college exams, this should fix the crashing once and for all.

YOU ARE
QvufBK8i37k.jpg

chesire

May 5, 2017

View attachment 321575

Best of luck for your college exams

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
We should probably do this in an "underground cult" so as to not trigger wolf-chan tbh. And yeah fuck the patreon's outfit, i don't think we really need it.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes