RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I pretty sure V button was mimic for look, B button for equipment. just try that
i will try.

btw, has anyone help me. Get this save and skip the talk to morning next day please. my game always be kick out after she sleep. i play ver0.9. is this bug?

bigzonejp

Oct 13, 2017
I refer to the 0.9 version and try to translate 1.00 version into Chinese.
But I found that not only is the English in the game very bad, even Chinese is not good.
It’s not a question of Simplified or Traditional Chinese....It’s a grammatically bad.

His chinese teacher may cry...

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
I refer to the 0.9 version and try to translate 1.00 version into Chinese.
But I found that not only is the English in the game very bad, even Chinese is not good.
It’s not a problem with Simplified or Traditional Chinese....It’s a grammatically bad.

His chinese teacher may cry...
Chinese teacher might have quit half way. Not enough money teaching in schools these days.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm... Bet my ass wolfz is going Stark raving mad right about now again but.. does anyone knows what each command on the beast lady minigame does? Tyvm btw.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Hmmm... Bet my ass wolfz is going Stark raving mad right about now again but.. does anyone knows what each command on the beast lady minigame does? Tyvm btw.
It's like using pussy to grind or wriggle pussy using power or just enjoy nothing that important gameplaywise actually

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
btw, has anyone help me. Get this save and skip the talk to morning next day please. my game always be kick out after she sleep. i play ver0.9. is this bug?
Can anyone help me this T_T i got tired of watch from cabin>owen house > castle > sofia room =(

ps: is there any way to modified autosave wheneverchange scene?

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
It's the weekend and I had some free time to waste playing this.
Found it bit of a pain to edit player attributes so I modded Cheat Menu to do that.
The mod should also work on his previous game (Cursed Armor I), however I have not tested it and will not be supporting any issue that might arise.

Preview

If you downloaded my previous cracked V1.00, you just need to unpack the attached file into the game folder and overwrite.
Otherwise you'll need to install
To call for the Cheat Menu ingame you need to press 1 (press ~ to change the menu location).

Enjoy.

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
I've got caught as Jeane outside, after I spirited her away from the Night CLub. now I need to pay her remaining dept withhin 7 days. My Jeane/ Sophia mentioned seeing Owen, but where do I find him???? :(

Edit: nevermind, found him.

Jan 8, 2019
In the f95 1.0 version, there is no way to access the scenes in between her breaking and becoming a "fox girl" in the beast lady chain right?

Recollection room only has 3 from the beast lady part.

Mainly the ones in between the mini game and the end of 1.0.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
how do you past the beast training? I can read Chinese so I am just guessing and I end up with metal limbs and unable to continue

Jan 8, 2019
If you mean the minigame you have to spam it until you reach 50? beast stat or something. Then she transforms and becomes a pet or something and that's 1.0 end to my knowledge.

Jan 8, 2019
As far as I know once you reach that guys room with the other beast girl that can do your hair. You are trapped in the beast lady area with no one else to interact with and barred doors.

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
I don't get that Beast area minigame. Guys just come in non stop and HP stay at 1 in never ending loop.
What you even need to do there?

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Hey I just returned from the undead arc and can't find what to do Ferdinand is not there and, is it normal that most of the game is now untranslated? I received a maid uniform but can't disguise myself as Jeane even if I talk to her.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes